Are you ready for it to get cold?

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
To those who are living in north hemisphere. Are u ready for winter?

I wonder if this winter will be cold and will we get a blizzard? I wish my house has a fireplace. :giggle:

Any plans for winter? I would love to go overboard with the Xmas lights and decorations on my house since this will be our first year living here. :)

For those living on the other side of the equator..are u ready for summer?

HECK NO!!!!!!!!!! I hate WINTERS! I hate to dress layers and layers...it make me uncomfortable...I like wear shorts and comfty shirt plus wear flip flop! But I cannot wait for spring to comes here! :giggle: Winter don't start till December 21st. It is still fall.

Winter doesnt start till like January. :( its fall here though.. We already have cool temps .. the lowest we got was 42 so far... but thats it... Its real nice! Leaves are changing colors now! :)

I used to like summers but this summer was extremely hot :( so fall is my new favorite. I hope we live a warm winter :)

I used to like summers but this summer was extremely hot :( so fall is my new favorite. I hope we live a warm winter :)

Would be nice to have warm winters but that is not good for the environment or for us cuz we need all the viruses killed off each year.

I know it is still fall but lately it is getting pretty chilly here at nights and so quickly too! I just cannot believe November is around the corner. It gets pretty cold here in MD in November sometimes.

Would be nice to have warm winters but that is not good for the environment or for us cuz we need all the viruses killed off each year.

I know it is still fall but lately it is getting pretty chilly here at nights and so quickly too! I just cannot believe November is around the corner. It gets pretty cold here in MD in November sometimes.

I see what you mean.

cold winters are a big pain for homeless people..

I see what you mean.

cold winters are a big pain for homeless people..

I cant imagine. I grew up in Phx, AZ..the summers were brutal for the homeless. 105 to 115 degree days. :eek3:

I cant imagine. I grew up in Phx, AZ..the summers were brutal for the homeless. 105 to 115 degree days. :eek3:

:)

If I were homeless I would prefer a hot place instead of cold one .

It's just now getting cool overnight. The high temperature all this week will be 12 and the low will be 2 at night. Centigrade of course.

Kind of, but the real cold weather won't be coming for another month or two... Maybe three.

:P

Leaves are just starting to turn colors around here. Temperatures won't get higher than 83 degress this week. I'm not looking forward to winter as I'm sensitive to the cold thanks to my thyroid problems.

We aren't getting the usual bright and beautiful colors that we get in my area because of such a dry summer and early fall. A few trees have color, but the majority are just turning brown and falling off. **frown** I always loved the colors of fall.

I do like the cooler temps in fall, but I shiver like a chihauhua in the winter!

I'm not even ready for winter or will I ever be. I hate the fact my nose looking like Rudolph during the blizzard conditions, when we have a major winter storm. My car always seem to be trapped or stuck, and I would have to walk for help in the blizzard. Hell with that, no winter for me, not in my hometown, take it all.

We aren't getting the usual bright and beautiful colors that we get in my area because of such a dry summer and early fall. A few trees have color, but the majority are just turning brown and falling off. **frown** I always loved the colors of fall.

I do like the cooler temps in fall, but I shiver like a chihauhua in the winter!

Same here. Where I live we're in middle of the worst drought ever in 113 years. One day I really should visit New England to see the colors. As much as I like living in the south, we don't get much snow or gorgeous leaf colors down here.

It's already cold here. It's 49 degrees at this moment and it's cloudy and will be raining later, i think. Since we had a windstorm few days ago with 50-60 mph gusts and caused power outage to 350,000 homes and businesses, I think we will have a stormy winter due to early cold, rainy days, windstorm in October, etc. We will see if the prediction is right. ;)

I live in an all year round warm state. Occassionally, in my part of town it gets cold at the beginning of the year we got some snow amazing! I am a summer gal who likes to dress in denium shorts , tank top and flip flops.

I am DEFINITELY ready for cold weather. It is supposed to only get in the 60s one day this week, but I need to check the weather again to see.

But I really just want to show off my new leather jacket. I bought it at Goody's. Its original tag price was $60 - I got it for $32.50! A very good deal. I got to use the money I saved to buy stuff for my fall display that I made for the coffee table. It's the first one Ive ever done and I'll post a picture of it later when Im on the laptop.

Im REALLLY wanting the leaves to change, I want some fall foliage pics to show off!

Yep, I am ready for winter/cold. Lookin' forward to seein' S N O W ! :D

And, what's more ... I would love to see some Christmas lights everywhere with their decorations on their front, side & back yards. It would look really nice with snow around them. :P

:fruit: :fruit:

In Colorado already have snow. Grrr I hate Winters! I cannot wait for spring and summer!

Back