Any question to LovelyBlkGal

Who is ur favorite WWE superstar (other than Cena)? WWE divas?

Hulk Hogan
HotRod
The rock! *smell the cook* i love this one heehe!
Stone Austie he alway said (kiss my ass) or something i forget also he alway said :fu: at Vince hah!!!

Trisha Stu(sp) that my favorite since she is retired of wwe i miss her.... and i like Mickie(sp) she is soo kewl gurl! few divas i forget name

Hulk Hogan
HotRod
The rock! *smell the cook* i love this one heehe!
Stone Austie he alway said (kiss my ass) or something i forget also he alway said :fu: at Vince hah!!!

Trisha Stu(sp) that my favorite since she is retired of wwe i miss her.... and i like Mickie(sp) she is soo kewl gurl! few divas i forget name

Haha, thats why McMahon stolen Steve Austin's Kiss My Ass and set up new club, Kiss My Ass Club... I missed Austin/McMahon's feud for long time, maybe almost 2 years...

LOL

i mean that r u enjoyin urself as u know what i mean?? :giggle:

wanna hang out with me again???

I can make plan to come to see u and mess ur hair??

LOL

i mean that r u enjoyin urself as u know what i mean?? :giggle:

wanna hang out with me again???

I can make plan to come to see u and mess ur hair??

Yes i know what you mean HELLA NO! *smh*

I wuld love hang out and see you again someday

You ani't make plam to come see me :nana: j/k

:jaw: I didnt know that you are NOW taken..... now who is he? is he treat you good? :) ;)

Now that you have a nice dependable car...if you had the opportunity to travel somewhere for a nice leisure vacation, visiting, where would you go travel to and why?

Also, is your doorbell in good working order....cuz someday, a dude is gonna stop by and take ya away on a date.....are you ready? :naughty:

~RR

1. how many children u want?
2. Love or Money?
3. if you find out bf affair with other woman. what are u gonna do?
4.do u like hunky guy or doesnt matter for his look?
5.do you like sophication , and more educated guy?
6.what do u want guy for? care or something like? :deal:

which is your favorite season and why?

Here's someone you can drool all day and night and be sure to put that up on ur desktop wallpaper :P Enjoy!

wallpaper-vin_diesel-1024x768.jpg

I better hide good before she kick my butt :lol:

Back