Any question to LovelyBlkGal

^Angel^ said:
OoOoOoO...Did I miss something here?...U and Castleman?....

*Singing*..LovelyblkGal & Castleman is kissing under the tree....* la la la

ROFL Angle that not what you think me and castleman are kissing under by tree? Noo wayy *Shakin My head* :)

:jaw: sis (LovelyBlkGal) taken???? thought i know sis more than i thought guess i am wrong :nono: shame on you!!!!!! sis :slap:

roflmao at illustrator, think she would buy you apple computer? i saw you have one look brand new to me! lol

Methinks Panther met a fat juciy prick that she wanna lick....no wonder she aint even spilling her guts to us all till she meets that prick!!!! I know Panther gonna pffftt at me for this one..ooo... :naughty:

Hi :fly3:

I check all of AD's questions on your thread to see if I can add any new questions...
1. Have you ever been to another country?

2. Do you believe love at first sight?

3. Do you beleive to have sex at first date?

4. Do you like "Quickie" sex? If no or yes, why? :naughty:

5. What you like best? (anything)

6. What's your favorite number?

7. What's color hair & eyes you have?

8. What's your favorite foods?

9. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

10. What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

You are upset at other thread over that rumor between you & Castleman. I understand how you feel over those rumor... The rumor will melt away if you ignore it... Don´t worry about this...
Too exciting to meet your new man in March...

I hope you won´t bite me for ask much question... :Oops:

Liebling:-))) said:

I check all of AD's questions on your thread to see if I can add any new questions...

10. What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

You are upset at other thread over that rumor between you & Castleman. I understand how you feel over those rumor... The rumor will melt away if you ignore it... Don´t worry about this...

Nah i dont mind you ask me much questiong i m glad give you answer but i will be respond tonite to answer to back ur respond Liebling

Liebling:-))) said:

I haven't been to country but i would love but i already been in Wash DC, Tx,NY and last is SC that's all

Yes i do believer love at frist sight depend in heart

No I don't believer have to sex at frist date bec it's too rush better wait till few month before ready having sex

*Quickie* sex? :naughty: Yes i do unless hot in bed :lol:

best hmm not sure *think*

93 that one i m graudate class of 93

my hair is blk and eye is brown.. sometime my hair alway change color from dye

Mexican& China and few that my favorite food

Can't remmy that dang

10. What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life? one time i went to SC for my cousin's graudate from marine crops.. there is soo beautiful place and beautiful blue water almost same ocean. Funny thing oh boyy when i was 10 year old i went to school.. i was wear tan pant when start lunch wih deaf kids... I feel funny and don't noticed that when i went to restroom and noticed that my pant been blood i was like :eek2: so i has to hide from kids no one see that.. i has to hurry till school over then zoom to home i told my mom i said to her * i get blood from my pant* then my mom said * let me see ur pant and ahh no you not get blood that mean you are start frist time womanhood Period* i was like *huh* no wayy i thought it's hurt or someting My mom said NO it's PERIOD i was like whoa! i was soo :Oops: that funny things in my life :laugh2:

Oh yea But I m not worry about it right now :) since i has new b/f

Here you go i m give ur answer from question :D Liebling

if you have 3 of the following choose.. what would it be and why?

1. Die
2. Live on street
3. go to satan's home (hell)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
if you have 3 of the following choose.. what would it be and why?

1. Die
2. Live on street
3. go to satan's home (hell)

whoa diffculty to choose DeafScuba98. mmm I think I choose die.. if i m die when i was 80 or 90 age that mean time for me go heave with God

Hey sis Panther here is my question for ya?

So licking pricks is your hobby huh?

Maybe that explains why your hair is always so hard?

Might also explain why you have to keep leaning on me.

Used to going down sis?

Sharky99 said:
ROFL Bear....I bet Panther wont even reply to that..lol lol lol :mrgreen:

Yeppers you got that right Sharky.

This thread would also explain why I keep seeing sis Panther drooling and licking her lips all the time last Saturday. lmao

Hey sis here is a real question for ya

Who would you most wanna *whack*?

OOOOO I would bet Panther gona say CALVIN!!!!!!!! She would love to whack Calvin's balls...and prick to boot!! LOL Gonna watch where Panther gonna come from to do some whacking..lol :mrgreen:

Bullym0m said:
What if you win the lottery... Will you do your money go ?
R u willing dating on internet line how do you feel hesitlite with the guy (Not even meet guy yet)?
then so Why ?
Why not you date in your hometown ? No.. Explain please do so..

hey, its her decision to date someone outside of the state.. it may be difficult to believe if this person is right or whether.. as for me, i got someone i truly loved and he doesnt live in the same state as me.. he lives in the other state. thats depend on a person on how they feel when theyre with someone in the same state, some wouldnt like it, they prefer outside, because you know it wouldnt have no problem.. mm everyone have the different opinion. so bare with everyone. :fruit:

I have one question for you....

Can I mess up your hair.. hell with the question, I'm going to anyways *mess up Lovelyblkgirl's hair*.. I feel better now. :mrgreen:

Hey Panther... when are ya gonna say ya stacking up with either Bastita from WWE or teh Alpha Male from ECW?? HEH *bolts and hide and smirk*

Back