Any BMW owners on here?

a very long-time BMW driver and rider here :)

My parents drive BMW 330 coupe now. In the past - we've had 328 convertible and 318ti. For me - I ride BMW F650GS motorcycle.

the only hate I have is that BMW cars have expensive maintenance and repair but why then... complain about it??? It's common sense.. BMW is an expensive European car. If you can afford BMW, surely - you can afford the cost of owning it. did you read the last reason why I got rid of it? Thats the real reason. The issues that car had wasn't typical for the year it was and the low milage. I would have gladly paid for the repairs ( and did ) but after a while I just got sick and tired of not being able to put the top down and a sedan better suited my lifestyle ( what it is now ) but at the time I got the car the z4 fit.

Z4 is DESIGNED to stick out like a sore thumb. That's why people buy it and it is a very cool car. My friend drives Z3, I believe. Land Shark! I'm not knocking the car, I loved the z4 but do appreciate blending in now. I got the car for ME...not everyone else to oggle over if that makes sense :) :cool2: I prefer the z3 to the z4 actually. I like how it looks and it appears smaller than the z4.

I would have kept the z4 if it weren't for the Lupus-I cannot go in the sun as a result of it.The car I have now is a defninte keeper, gotta post pictures! I love how the 328 handles. It's a great driving experience and less stressful at least for me. The z4 was fantastic on the road but after a while it just got old. It was no longer fun to drive. I'm hoping I'll be happier with the 328, so far I am. I've only had it for two weeks ( maybe less ).

My parents drive BMW 330 coupe now. In the past - we've had 328 convertible and 318ti. For me - I ride BMW F650GS motorcycle.

the only hate I have is that BMW cars have expensive maintenance and repair but why then... complain about it??? It's common sense.. BMW is an expensive European car. If you can afford BMW, surely - you can afford the cost of owning it. did you read the last reason why I got rid of it? Thats the real reason. The issues that car had wasn't typical for the year it was and the low milage. I would have gladly paid for the repairs ( and did ) but after a while I just got sick and tired of not being able to put the top down and a sedan better suited my lifestyle ( what it is now ) but at the time I got the car the z4 fit.

Z4 is DESIGNED to stick out like a sore thumb. That's why people buy it and it is a very cool car. My friend drives Z3, I believe. Land Shark! I'm not knocking the car, I loved the z4 but do appreciate blending in now. I got the car for ME...not everyone else to oggle over if that makes sense :) :cool2: I prefer the z3 to the z4 actually. I like how it looks and it appears smaller than the z4.

I would have kept the z4 if it weren't for the Lupus-I cannot go in the sun as a result of it.The car I have now is a defninte keeper, gotta post pictures! I love how the 328 handles. It's a great driving experience and less stressful at least for me. The z4 was fantastic on the road but after a while it just got old. It was no longer fun to drive. I'm hoping I'll be happier with the 328, so far I am. I've only had it for two weeks ( maybe less ).

I drove 328i before and handling is very good and almost afford. I like it.

hey I understand but bottom line.... BMW is truly a great car to drive.... as long as you have $$$ to spare :lol:

right now - I don't like any of BMW regular models.... I'm sticking with its motorcycle and M-series. My goal is to get a M3 and a new model of F650GS because they just came out with 800cc. Mine's only 650cc.... so lacking.

hey I understand but bottom line.... BMW is truly a great car to drive.... as long as you have $$$ to spare :lol:

right now - I don't like any of BMW regular models.... I'm sticking with its motorcycle and M-series. My goal is to get a M3 and a new model of F650GS because they just came out with 800cc. Mine's only 650cc.... so lacking.
The BMW M3 is my 3rd favorite. Wait a min, you talk about motorcycle? Nevermind.

Back