And Animate Yourself!

I must be really stupid cause I got one made and can't quite figure out how to get it from Meez to AD. Can someone talk techno-geek for me? I'm so out of the loop anymore.:confused:

I saved at Meez, then saved the picture as an animated gif to my computer. Then went to tinypic.com and uploaded it. Then I used the image post at the top of the reply form here at alldeaf.

Actually Freckles, there is a 'export' button where it gives you the code of the URL. Click 'Avatars - then click 'export'

If you may create other face avatar, you better copy it to clipboard on HTML instead of URL and send it to tiny.com or photobucket.com. then copy it from URL of tiny.com or Photobucket.com to AD.

I had problem that my same avatar in different posts from url of meez.com when changed new face avatar

2afetu9.gif

Want a drink, Pepsi?

hush nate! :giggle:

well, not at my home. I was waiting impatiently for my fiance to come back home after he left on a fire call. so I got bored and played with my birdies!

yeah I am still learning.. I tried addition but its same old one :confused: I will redo it later :D

oops .. whoever quoted me has the original link .. I fixed my links - now there are two different.

cute one, philips.

Back