And Animate Yourself!

6366244_bodyshot_300x400_1222595562.gif

Last edited:
hey there authie ...long time no see. where's yours? I guess you see me now....FRECKLED! :nana:

(I can't stand those corn candies! aagh.)

botts, I almost picked that one! mime animation .. but no one does that in the forest or boots .. lol.

That is an incredibly fun place you showed us, Freckles. I am really having fun!

lol...that the only mug I could find. Smaller mug would have been better. Just ordinary tea with milk in it and a dash of sugar. :)

Ohh, that's awesome! Okay, let me try one for myself and post it in here. :laugh2:

:ty: Freckles!

Very cool! You were at Mall of America?

Not quite Mall of America. Yes they have aquarium there. I took my daughter to Art Museum in Milwaukee because visiting family there for the weekend.

When get chance to... I will take my daughter to Mall of America's infamous underground Aquarium. Expensive to get in but worth it. Rather my daughter 1 year or older so she can be more simulated by the colorfulness of aquarium than sleep through entire thing. She is 4 weeks old.

But I still look the same with stroller thing. Couldn't find a good background to describe where I went yesterday.

Taking your kid to aquarium showed me that you're great dad. :D

thanks... true story. I went to Art Museum with my daughter yesterday. Couldn't find a background that match the scenario of yesterday. Of course outing with my daughter are the best. Too many people come and ask how old my daughter or say 'Aww so cute!".

I must be really stupid cause I got one made and can't quite figure out how to get it from Meez to AD. Can someone talk techno-geek for me? I'm so out of the loop anymore.:confused:

oh not a problem maria! I likelike purple! good work. :)

hello kristina. um, did you get to host links page after you clicked 'SAVE'? you'll see a few boxes typed in with link to the image ... copy the middle one (for this board). sorry, hard to think the easy way describing when I'm feeling so tired! hope I helped ...

Back