AllDeaf Game Theory

Authentic.. if ya have something to say that aint even connected with this topic and etc, do think twice before posting someting that doesnt make sense to this topic.. at least shut up and either play or be quiet... no need to put more nonsense in this topic and others... get over it and move on ok?

Now.. back to the guess game... JClarke, waiting for ya to post your question.......

Authentic.. if ya have something to say that aint even connected with this topic and etc, do think twice before posting someting that doesnt make sense to this topic.. at least shut up and either play or be quiet... no need to put more nonsense in this topic and others... get over it and move on ok?

Obviously you did not read the whole post, mind if you re-read it, and you will realize that it was not off-point conversation.
BTW I'm moving on.
Jclarke, go ahead ask us the hardest question if possible.

Authentic, you're being a jerk off to other including myself. Just shut up and move on. I will continue but don't do that again, you understand?

This member's username has been used in hollywood.

Ladies and gentlemen.... I should apologise for going off-topic with Authentic here. I was a bit over -dramatic in regards of Authentic's post. Quite senstive, I would say for myself. I would have not taken the joke seriously, but to laugh instead. I think authentic is just some joker on AD.com. My apologises to you all.

We shall resume to the game and I have already posted the question in regards of the game but I will say it again, it is stated below:

"Member's username is used in hollywood films."

Will not leave any hint for now, until you try your best on this question. Good luck, ladies and gentlemen.

Ladies and gentlemen.... I should apologise for going off-topic with Authentic here. I was a bit over -dramatic in regards of Authentic's post. Quite senstive, I would say for myself. I would have not taken the joke seriously, but to laugh instead. I think authentic is just some joker on AD.com. My apologises to you all.

We shall resume to the game and I have already posted the question in regards of the game but I will say it again, it is stated below:

Will not leave any hint for now, until you try your best on this question. Good luck, ladies and gentlemen.

Banjo?

Aww come on...gimme a tiny more hint please?? :fingersx:

Back