AllDeaf Game Theory

You got it JClarke!

Sorry LT he beat you to it!

After humiliating authentic to pay me the ransom to save bear. I knew the answer ;)

EDIT: This member graduated about 18 years ago.

isn't that too easy for you right? You got it right but you need to pay the fee of the sum of one dollar. :lol:

Dollar - which Country?

A member who used to own Cadillac Cimmaron, and it is his/her second car.

I have a proof of Jclarke for using the "search" tool to find the answer. What a cheater.

Guess, the creater didn't add that as forbidden, but I didn't use the 'search' becuase I remember reading in the Auto talk. ;)

Guess, the creater didn't add that as forbidden, but I didn't use the 'search' becuase I remember reading in the Auto talk. ;)

I didn't buy your story, because the word "Cimmaron" is not right word, it should be Cimarron, and it is like you memorize every members car names they used to or currently own? :sure: Now I understand why you are Patriots fan.
2znq2rl.jpg

:rofl:

I didn't buy your story, because the word "Cimmaron" is not right word, it should be Cimarron, and it is like you memorize every members car names they used to or currently own? :sure: Now I understand why you are Patriots fan.
2znq2rl.jpg

Authentic, I don't care about the spelling error of yours or whatnot. I sometimes memorisze what I have read, I have a good memory but I don't give a shit about you anyway.

I don't want to play this game anymore, I am giving it to someone who says the right answer next time. See you in the next life, Authentic.

Authentic, I don't care about the spelling error of yours or whatnot. I sometimes memorisze what I have read, I have a good memory but I don't give a shit about you anyway.

I don't want to play this game anymore, I am giving it to someone who says the right answer next time. See you in the next life, Authentic.

I was only messing with you. I guess you didn't take it as joke, and I will stop. :afro:

Authentic...KNOCK IT OFF ya moron!!!!!! geez ya ruining this topic now... get off it and shut the hell up please... let the rest of us play for fun and in peace please...geeeeeeezzz.....

JClarke...continue with the next question.. I'm eager to guess who...

Authentic...KNOCK IT OFF ya moron!!!!!! geez ya ruining this topic now... get off it and shut the hell up please... let the rest of us play for fun and in peace please...geeeeeeezzz.....

Nothing news about Authentic who likes to ruin everything here and over there. He made fun of me like (I smiled cuz he cannot hurt my pride):

Here's beautiful MaxUFC's family portrait.

I almost cry
owned.jpg

due to LAUGHING.

Just irgoning his posts here to keep game going on. :)

That's very low-class of you for calling me a moron, and telling me to shut up. IF someone didn't like it, just tell me to stop or something, and then I will instead of bashing at me. That would not make you a better person. :cool:

Back