Actor signing on Day's of our Lives soon

i have a lot to catch up with DOOL. lol I miss jason cook!!!!!! dammit. lol I cant wait to get cable soon yayay :) so i can finally watch some shows.

Wow, i cant believe that Patrick paid the dr to have bo baby.... amazing....

OHh yeeaaa i alway watch DOOL, i cant miss it! but if i miss it not worry cuz there other Soap tv on cable :D so i can watch again at nite from miss afternoon

FInally abt time! Sami is OUT as BUSTED! since Carrie and Austin really :pissed: at her and They are finally married yayaya!!! expect EJ is reallyyy ruin everybody expect Bella and Mimi their's preg been switch god damnn itt!! Steve and Kayla?? dunno about that so let wait and find out see if they are getting back tog or not.. You know whattt Patrick is NOT FATHER of HOPE's BABY! it's BO's REAL FATHER cuz Patrick is PAY Doctor make them think that Patrick is FATHER Grrrr!! also He is work for EJ *screammm!!!* expect Eve's Murder too :eek3:

Right! Sami was soo hypcrite! Men lost respectful her! I like Carrie so much too Marlene! Sami stronger mischeif!!! Yes, Right wait see about Steve and Kayla! I don't like Patrick sucks! He too two face to face!!!! I missed Shawn!! I dont like new a person from Shawn!!!! I was mad it! I quit watched it since a month now.

OHh yeeaaa i alway watch DOOL, i cant miss it! but if i miss it not worry cuz there other Soap tv on cable :D so i can watch again at nite from miss afternoon

FInally abt time! Sami is OUT as BUSTED! since Carrie and Austin really :pissed: at her and They are finally married yayaya!!! expect EJ is reallyyy ruin everybody expect Bella and Mimi their's preg been switch god damnn itt!! Steve and Kayla?? dunno about that so let wait and find out see if they are getting back tog or not.. You know whattt Patrick is NOT FATHER of HOPE's BABY! it's BO's REAL FATHER cuz Patrick is PAY Doctor make them think that Patrick is FATHER Grrrr!! also He is work for EJ *screammm!!!* expect Eve's Murder too :eek3:

Oh yes! ! Sami is damn busted for good ! !

Finally, Carrie and Austin got married for good. Thats mean their final on DOOL ? ?:dunno: I just my guess.

Oh yeah, EJ ! !He is such bad boy ! ! ..... Really ?? Patrick isnt father ??
If he isnt.. Ill be damn.

Just cant wait to see DOOL in next monday... hurry up ! !

M-:afro:

No... remember Susan? The one who look like Kristin and carried the baby and give him up to her? Thats her son. Cuz she named him Elvis...soo I can't remember his middle name though.

So his last name is fake. I am sure it is DiMera. So wait and see if I am right or not. So I hope soon to revel that! I hate WAITING! LOL!

Hey, I bet Tony s son EJ ? ?? Lol :dunno:

No... remember Susan? The one who look like Kristin and carried the baby and give him up to her? Thats her son. Cuz she named him Elvis...soo I can't remember his middle name though.

So his last name is fake. I am sure it is DiMera. So wait and see if I am right or not. So I hope soon to revel that! I hate WAITING! LOL!

oh my............... yes i remembered her! :-O

Oh no way ! ! !

I remmy Kristen ! ! Oh my goodness.... Just wait and see what s happens next...

Oh yes yes yes, I love so so so about "drama"

But keep our emotionally ups and downs.. grr :crazy: :run: :hyper: :tears: :dizzy: :eek: :eek2: :eek3:

:squint: :squint:

I think EJ is Dimera's long lost son.. lmao! hmm..:dunno: (they said that Benji, patch n kayla's adopted son will come back so that is not him) hmm..

Who is E.J. Wells?
British actor James Scott (ex-Ethan, All My Children) has charmed Days fans as Sami Brady's mysterious friend, E.J. Wells. It will be revealed this fall that E.J. is a member of the DiMera clan and he's also the Gloved One who's been skulking around Salem.
TV Guide Community: <i>Days of our Lives</i> Exclusive: New Writer Dishes the DiMera Dynasty

E.J. Wells is not Benjy!
I recently offered up a wacky theory that E.J. is Elvis, the son of Stefano and Kristen's oddball look-alike, Susan Banks. Several TVGuide.com readers countered by speculating that E.J. is Stefano's long-lost Native American son, Benjy Hawk.

"You can say this," Sheffer says with a wink. "Benjy is a DiMera, and Benjy will be back. E.J. Wells is not Benjy, though. We will see Benjy for the first time around the end of October. Benjy will be pivotal in what's happening in the months to come." Scoop!
---------------------------
Anyway to how patch lost his eye...

Long time ago.. bo and steve are best buddies but they both got in huge fights and Bo stabbed his eye and the result is that he lost his eye.

He did get new glass eye in surgery for undercover sting then somehow he got damages to his eye so used the patch again and have been like that ever since. :)

Now you know.. :)

Oh yes! ! Sami is damn busted for good ! !

Finally, Carrie and Austin got married for good. Thats mean their final on DOOL ? ?:dunno: I just my guess.

Oh yeah, EJ ! !He is such bad boy ! ! ..... Really ?? Patrick isnt father ??
If he isnt.. Ill be damn.

Just cant wait to see DOOL in next monday... hurry up ! !

That what i heard about that they are leaving for good but dunno we will find out soon or later

Yes patrick is not father cuz Patrick paid the doctor that way He can keep Hope away from Bo...but one thing is EJ knew about patrick's serect if he not keep so EJ will tell Hope what Patrick did to her OoOo so wait till monday we will find out about EJ's serrect :eek3: since Bo and John already figure out but EJ and Patrick are work TOGETHER as EVIL who hurt their's LIFE grr!

Yes it is offical that Carrie and Austin both have left Salem for Europe as Austin have to take over Mystic Communications as head officer there. Too bad we will not see them again.. :(

Oh no, Ill be sad when Austin will leave on DOOL.... :( :sadwave: :tears:

Good bye to my dear Austin! ! ! !

Hearing people are complaining about Devon and his family members signing and typing... they think it is so annoying on the Y&R.

Back