Actor signing on Day's of our Lives soon

Dannie

Reaction score
I'd like to post that I found out from a Day's of our Lives Spoiler, that Benny the adapted child of Patch and Kayla will enter the show maybe November and he'll appear to Patch and Steve will sign back to him without even knowing he knew sign lanuage.

As for Devon on the Y&R, I read today that he's getting cochlear implants but that's being put off, and he's studying ASL at University. The actors who play his parents yell at him and everybody picked up sign immediately while he's only been deaf for maybe 4 weeks.

Oh really ? ? cool...

My favorite is DOOL ! ! !since 1991...I cant live without it.. hehe:giggle:

Thanks for Inform.

M-:afro:

its about time days finally got the old cronies back to bring back the supercouple of days of our lives!

as for the actor i been reading on it but unsure about him

yeah Steve and Kayla been on the dool for few months now.. :) i am real happy that they are back! heh!

I am so mad at EJ! grrrrr.. i was shocked to find out it was him who did it all along! but then cant wait to see what will happen as Dool is my fav! ha!

Hey Smiley! Ya know who really EJ is? I just figured it out!!! OHH gotta be so good!!!

yeah Steve and Kayla been on the dool for few months now.. :) i am real happy that they are back! heh!

I am so mad at EJ! grrrrr.. i was shocked to find out it was him who did it all along! but then cant wait to see what will happen as Dool is my fav! ha!

wow interesting to know about it

i hate EJ sheesh my feelings is that he works for DiMera family YUCK

We all :bowdown: :bowdown: to DOOL.. heh :giggle:

Oh yes... Terrible.. bad bad EJ ! ! :whip:

Im so glad that Kayla and Steve are back to DOOL...Im very excited...

Just wondering, Do u think that they will go back together ?:dunno:

We all :bowdown: :bowdown: to DOOL.. heh :giggle:

Oh yes... Terrible.. bad bad EJ ! ! :whip:

Im so glad that Kayla and Steve are back to DOOL...Im very excited...

Just wondering, Do u think that they will go back together ?:dunno:

yea i think Kayla and Steve will back together!!!

Why Shawn quit and change a person? I think not so Kayla and Steve get back together. Maybe Steve feeling for Billie.

That is Jason Cook. His contract expired I think. And he do not want to re-new. I am not sure a whole story. I could be wrong. So they got another guy. I don't like it. I prefer Jason Cook..he's more cuter than current guy. HEE! :giggle:

Wait and see on Steve and Kayla.

Anyone can tell me what happened to Steve's left eye? I started watch the show in 1991 or 1992.

Why Shawn quit and change a person? I think not so Kayla and Steve get back together. Maybe Steve feeling for Billie.

OHh yeeaaa i alway watch DOOL, i cant miss it! but if i miss it not worry cuz there other Soap tv on cable :D so i can watch again at nite from miss afternoon

FInally abt time! Sami is OUT as BUSTED! since Carrie and Austin really :pissed: at her and They are finally married yayaya!!! expect EJ is reallyyy ruin everybody expect Bella and Mimi their's preg been switch god damnn itt!! Steve and Kayla?? dunno about that so let wait and find out see if they are getting back tog or not.. You know whattt Patrick is NOT FATHER of HOPE's BABY! it's BO's REAL FATHER cuz Patrick is PAY Doctor make them think that Patrick is FATHER Grrrr!! also He is work for EJ *screammm!!!* expect Eve's Murder too :eek3:

OHh yeeaaa i alway watch DOOL, i cant miss it! but if i miss it not worry cuz there other Soap tv on cable :D so i can watch again at nite from miss afternoon

FInally abt time! Sami is OUT as BUSTED! since Carrie and Austin really :pissed: at her and They are finally married yayaya!!! expect EJ is reallyyy ruin everybody expect Bella and Mimi their's preg been switch god damnn itt!! Steve and Kayla?? dunno about that so let wait and find out see if they are getting back tog or not.. You know whattt Patrick is NOT FATHER of HOPE's BABY! it's BO's REAL FATHER cuz Patrick is PAY Doctor make them think that Patrick is FATHER Grrrr!! also He is work for EJ *screammm!!!* expect Eve's Murder too :eek3:

yup yup i saw it *smh*

Now I know who EJ really is. If you wanna to know..PM me! :mrgreen:

I wish he just stay away from Brady's. UGH! *smack him!* LOL :giggle:

Back