A Picture Gallery of My Trip of Oregon

seq, what an astonishing view at there ! i want to try bouldering at that spot ! :) i assume these climbings at there(nearby waterfalls) are banned. correct ?

I don't remember by see the sign mention about climb. I guess you probably can. :D

Wow... I'm jealous!

Those are great pictures from a great place to visit! :)

That big rock and big slice of that huge tree is amazing... whew!

seq, what an astonishing view at there ! i want to try bouldering at that spot ! :) i assume these climbings at there(nearby waterfalls) are banned. correct ?

I have no idea if they allow climbing, check them with the rules.

what is a name of that park ?

Deafclimber, it was already described in the captions below my pictures. It's called Multnomah Falls, you will find it really easy on google maps or search in google.

Thanks everyone! :D Some of you said my cousin is cute. She's already taken by her boyfriend, sorry folks.

thanks ! Beacon Rocks near Multnomah Falls has very few rock climbing routes. - not bad ! :) thanks

thanks ! Beacon Rocks near Multnomah Falls has very few rock climbing routes. - not bad ! :) thanks

Yeah, I saw some interesting and strange looking rocks nearby the Falls. There are also more waterfalls, too.

I'm sure you guys had a great time up there, too.

During summer season, my higher recommend..... first weekend of August, good time to watch Seafair - Hydroplane racing and Navy Blue Angels airshow at Lake Washington.

1977 to 1980, I was photographer crew for owner of Miss Budweiser Hydroplane.

Of course, I miss NW Pacific. Right now, we are in East Coast.

Nice Pictures. The waterfall is amazing. I've been to Oregon, as Calvin said earlier in his post. Crater Lake is so amazing and it was one of the beautiful spot I've ever been to. Although I'd like to go to Washington State some day, I hope.

*jaw drops* :shock:

'cuse me *grabs his jaw and closes it*

*grabs a pen and a notepad*

That place is now in my to do list, when I visit Oregon Portland, when I come to the United states!

These photos are too beautiful and fantastic. Thanks for sharing! :D

l_c61b41165a68aa46f496fb1bbccbf0fc.jpg

Downtown Portland and the neighborhoods viewed from Mt. Tabor park. Sorry this one is a bad picture because the camera had trouble balancing with the light balance with too much cloudiness against trees above where I was standing.[/QUOTE]

where is my house?

Lovely pics Seq! You did so much justice for my home state and home town :)

<-----lives in Portland Ore :)

That place is now in my to do list, when I visit Oregon Portland, when I come to the United states!

Visit Gemma in Portland, Oregon, then come visit me on the coast, then go onto Seattle, Washington to visit sequioa!

The difference between Seattle and Portland is night and day. Portland is on the Columbia and the Willamette rivers. Whereas Seattle is the Puget Sound and Lake Washington behind it with mountains in front of it and back of it as well......

Seattle is more expensive than Portland too!

Portland likes to be weird whereas Seattle likes to be.....snobby. (Before y'all attack me for saying that, just remember that Seattle was ranked as the most overpriced city in the country!)

:rofl: You are so funny!! Yes..Oregon is SOO beautiful!!! I miss it back there! :(

I hope we'll go on vacation...dunno when...*tapping my fingers*

Come to East after you visit West! :thumb:

I forgot when are you planning come to USA?

Lovely pics Seq! You did so much justice for my home state and home town :)

<-----lives in Portland Ore :)

You're welcome and be proud of where you live as I'm proud of where I live, too. ;)

Visit Gemma in Portland, Oregon, then come visit me on the coast, then go onto Seattle, Washington to visit sequioa!

The difference between Seattle and Portland is night and day. Portland is on the Columbia and the Willamette rivers. Whereas Seattle is the Puget Sound and Lake Washington behind it with mountains in front of it and back of it as well......

Seattle is more expensive than Portland too!

Portland likes to be weird whereas Seattle likes to be.....snobby. (Before y'all attack me for saying that, just remember that Seattle was ranked as the most overpriced city in the country!)

I ain't going to attack you on that. Depends where in Seattle you're going. Some areas are really snobby, some areas are down to earth, and other areas are poor and ghetto. Belltown in downtown Seattle is a real snob area.

Seattle has more skyscrapers and has more impressive skyline while Portland has more old style buildings. Seattle has less city parks while Portland has more big city parks. Seattle has light rail under construction, opening in 2009 while Portland has a city-wide light rail system since it orginated in 1986. The list goes on.

Back