A Picture Gallery of My Trip of Oregon

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
A picture is worth a thousand words....but even more breathtaking in person which nature and urban meets your eye.

l_50f337272377ebc8c7495ccdc2dd9937.jpg

Multnomah Falls towering at 620 feet high and it's the 2nd nation's tallest annual waterfall.

l_953e34ef9e16762a2dacb1704b4beac3.jpg

A 400 ton boulder, a size of a greyhound bus laying at rest home area. It fell off the face of the waterfall in 1995 which injured 20 people.

l_2edbb4b8f094577b9b09e5333f200056.jpg

Columbia Gorge where Columbia River runs between Oregon and Washington stateline.

l_a40e295875cd260432a514b4212622a2.jpg

I'm standing on the balcony at the top of Multnomah Falls. I walked with my cousin about 1 mile from the bottom to the top of the falls...it was a exhausting walk but great excercise!

l_614207dcc28f8e93c44cdda9bc9ee316.jpg

That's my cousin who resides in Portland, Oregon.

l_35c6384f23ad6ff93439929a389dd096.jpg

I'm standing next to a cut section of a tree which are both 240 years old and other is over 600 years old Douglas Fir at Washington Park's Tree and Forest Museum.

l_32e874692d3a866002e156a698ff0e2d.jpg

Mt. Hood looking East from Mt. Tabor park in Portland.

l_c61b41165a68aa46f496fb1bbccbf0fc.jpg

Downtown Portland and the neighborhoods viewed from Mt. Tabor park. Sorry this one is a bad picture because the camera had trouble balancing with the light balance with too much cloudiness against trees above where I was standing.

Crikey! what an impressive waterfall! absolutely jaw-dropping! And the enormous girths of the trees. Thank you for showing these wonderful pics. :)

Awesome pictures! Glad you enjoyed your time in Oregon. I went to Crater Lake last year and it was so beautiful there! Also I went to Portland by Amtrak last fall for DeafNation Expo. Oregon is a great view :)

Awesome pictures! Glad you enjoyed your time in Oregon. I went to Crater Lake last year and it was so beautiful there! Also I went to Portland by Amtrak last fall for DeafNation Expo. Oregon is a great view :)

No problem, I saw Crater Lake when I was on the plane on way to Seattle from California. I have the picture somewhere of that. :) My cousin and I were planning on a trip to Crater Lake but we dropped it due to it's closed until June.

No problem, I saw Crater Lake when I was on the plane on way to Seattle from California. I have the picture somewhere of that. :) My cousin and I were planning on a trip to Crater Lake but we dropped it due to it's closed until June.

Ah bummer but there's always another time for Crater Lake :) I bet it's priceless view on the Crater Lake from the air. The water is so blue when Jolie and I were there with a friend of ours. I think that was 2006 and we had a great time up there. I'm sure Jolie and I would not mind visiting Oregon again someday ;)

Ah bummer but there's always another time for Crater Lake :) I bet it's priceless view on the Crater Lake from the air. The water is so blue when Jolie and I were there with a friend of ours. I think that was 2006 and we had a great time up there. I'm sure Jolie and I would not mind visiting Oregon again someday ;)

Don't forget to visit Washington state on the way, too. ;) I'm sure you guys had a great time up there, too.

Wow, those pictures are very awesome.

A picture of the waterfall does worth more than a thousand words.

Thank you for sharing the pictures. :)

Seq, the pic of the waterfall are awesome. I love the beauty of the nature has provided. Your cousin is a pretty girl. Thanks so much for showing the pics. :)

So Beautiful!! ;) Wish someday, I will going to staying my friend s place in East Oregon! :D

awesome pix, Borat.... eer I mean Sequoia. btw - your cousin's cute :o

What a breath taking pictures!!! Beautiful! I am glad you had fun! :) I miss Oregon but for sure I'll go back and visit!!!! Dunno when ha ha :giggle:

Oh my, looking at the pictures took my breath away. I hope I will get to visit the Pacific Northwest one day soon.

Wow the pics are beautiful.. I have been to Mt. Tabor and Mt. Hood when I was staying there for my vacation. It was beautiful. Awesome! heh!

Thanks for sharing the pics with us! :)

Nice. I saw waterfalls long time ago. Also, I went and eat in that nice restaurant. It's pretty fancy one.

seq, what an astonishing view at there ! i want to try bouldering at that spot ! :) i assume these climbings at there(nearby waterfalls) are banned. correct ?

Back