A Pic of u, Pregancy....

Awww Katzie!!! You're so cute!!!!

I do have some preggo pictures somewhere, but I think I shall spare everyone the displeasure of viewing them. LOL. Oh, god. I looked pretty bad. Haahhaaaa...my "glow" came either way too early or way too late - i.e. after the baby was born!

Sabrina said:
I think, your length hair on shoulder looks so good on you. You looked so great in that pictures. I never had a baby shower party. :cry: Most of my family live out of the States.

:Oops: Thank you Sabrina. That so sweet of you to say that. heh!

Malfoyish said:
Awww Katzie!!! You're so cute!!!!

I do have some preggo pictures somewhere, but I think I shall spare everyone the displeasure of viewing them. LOL. Oh, god. I looked pretty bad. Haahhaaaa...my "glow" came either way too early or way too late - i.e. after the baby was born!
:ty: Malfygirly! Now it's your turn! Yes, I'm ignoring your reasons. ;)

I really like your avatar! How did you get your face to fade out like that?

Katzie said:
:ty: Malfygirly! Now it's your turn! Yes, I'm ignoring your reasons. ;)

I really like your avatar! How did you get your face to fade out like that?

Uhhh, no can do on the bun-in-the-oven pics, Katzie darlin'.

LOL. The avatar. I have been playing around for a couple of days. It's nothing fancy, Katzie. All I did was darken, add contrast, save, darken, add contrast, save, darken, add contrast, save, darken, add contrast, and save...until all I had was black...then typed in my screen name. :) Imported folder of saved photo as frames, then animated it all.

The one you made me also has the fade out effect...more like the "shut off." Where can I find that on PS7? ;) Also the star cut-out? This is fun stuff. I like it!!!

Malfoyish said:
Uhhh, no can do on the bun-in-the-oven pics, Katzie darlin'.

LOL. The avatar. I have been playing around for a couple of days. It's nothing fancy, Katzie. All I did was darken, add contrast, save, darken, add contrast, save, darken, add contrast, save, darken, add contrast, and save...until all I had was black...then typed in my screen name. :) Imported folder of saved photo as frames, then animated it all.

The one you made me also has the fade out effect...more like the "shut off." Where can I find that on PS7? ;) Also the star cut-out? This is fun stuff. I like it!!!
:squint: you are a pewper! I imagine you looked beautiful like you are now. (Great pic of you and Lizachick!)

The fun stuff I made, I used Gif Animator 5.0 program. Not PS7. I didn't know PS7 has animation program? :eek:

(sorry for going off topic)

Katzie said:
:squint: you are a pewper! I imagine you looked beautiful like you are now. (Great pic of you and Lizachick!)

The fun stuff I made, I used Gif Animator 5.0 program. Not PS7. I didn't know PS7 has animation program? :eek:

(sorry for going off topic)

LOL I'm sorry too...off topic thing, ya know...but ah, yes, that must be the reason I can't do too many fancy things. LOL. I made all of my Buddy icons, animated avatars, with PS7.

:)

VamPyroX said:
As usual, it was your second pregnancy... so retaining a lot of water is to be expected. I've never found facts or reasons why this actually happens and they say that it's not a proven statistic, but I've seen from all of my friends that their second pregnancy is their biggest. ;)

Not really, its really depends on pregnancies....

First one was HUGE... 9 pounds --
2nd one was HUGOMOUS.. 10 pounds 3oz.
then.. 3rd.. and 4th.. 8 pounds and 7 oz.. and 7 pounds and 5 oz..
7 years later..
had 5th.. pretty much huge as 1st.. he came out 8 pounds 5 oz.
6th.. smallest.. 7 pounds and 13 oz.. (I thought i will have around 5-6 pounds)

:)

SpiceHD said:
definitely! seeing pregnant woman alway makes me feel good cuz they seem so ... happy almost glowing ya know?

hey glowish!!!! how can i set something like banner on the bottom of ur signature? u know "is ghost whispering to u?" anime stuffs? u know? can u help me how to make them and stuff like that hehe pretty please? thanks! :thumb:

WHOA. All these pregnant mama's. I LOVE pregnant women. They just have a glow to them. And, I love rubbing the bellies.

prostock19 said:
WHOA. All these pregnant mama's. I LOVE pregnant women. They just have a glow to them. And, I love rubbing the bellies.

:-o

no wonder he loves being naked and blowing kisses via webcams!! :rofl:

zesty said:
:-o

no wonder he loves being naked and blowing kisses via webcams!! :rofl:
Ha ha...that is your buddy that you ignore. I just vision myself cuddling and feeling the baby inside his/her beautiful mama's body.

prostock19 said:
Ha ha...that is your buddy that you ignore. I just vision myself cuddling and feeling the baby inside his/her beautiful mama's body.

hey hey!! i do not ignore you! SHEESH!! don't you dare to give me the guilt trip! :squint: but nice try though! :fu:

prostock19 said:
:werd: I know the feeling. ;)

Before i weight 104 until when have preggy with my son weight 129 . he born weight 6 pound and 12oz and 19 inches long on sept 8 , which he did arrived on right time and right date due. i wasnt really big most thought i wil have a girl but turn out boy lol i dont mind have boy long as it healthy baby.i have veryy teririble morning sick i hardly to get out of bed all want to stay in bed, even thou i throw up during at work then have go home.. not comfortable during summer time , my sister saw me the pix i only wear barefoot she calling me just alike jesus cuz of my feet really swollow alot during summer time . but feel worthy for being a mom but tough for me to raise myself with kid. glad i make it through it

Back