A Pic of u, Pregancy....

I was 14 spanking days late with landon... wheeew.. I was humongous and he came out 9lbs, 2oz :eek:

Attachments

• 2dayslate.jpg
    2dayslate.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 64
CoolieFroggie said:
Take a Idea of me preg with my son, that pic was taken around April, 2002 and look another pic of me and my newborn son... 17 hours of labor.. eeekkk

moms!!! .. post your picture when u are preg....

i dont see your picture?? :confused:

Reba said:
Yes, I know the clothes are awful. Please remember this photo was taken in 1973, so the fashion was different. :)

haha!! how many kids do you have?? and did you post a recent picture of yourself in here i wonder!! hmmm :D

zesty said:
haha!! how many kids do you have?? and did you post a recent picture of yourself in here i wonder!! hmmm :D
I have one daughter, one son-in-law, and two grandsons.

Depends on what you consider "recent" ;)

BewitchedKitten said:
I was 14 spanking days late with landon... wheeew.. I was humongous and he came out 9lbs, 2oz :eek:
Wow, it's a good thing he didn't wait a few more days!

BewitchedKitten said:
Whoa! That's big! I have a friend who's pregnant. She's really huge. She's so huge that the doctors are thinking about inducing labor a week early. She's going to the hospital to see how things go. They might induce labor from there. ;)

zesty said:
i dont see your picture?? :confused:

here u go..

17bt00

Ughh. I look crap... here pic of me with Preston at Xmas 2003 (almost 8 months). My oldest son meets Preston for the first time and kisses him, me with my boys recently at Xmas 2004.

I retained so much water! I was almost 200 lbs with Elias, I am orginally 130 to 135 lbs...Elias was born 7 lbs 6 oz 20 3/4 inches long.

with preston, I was 164 lbs,...preston was born 7 lbs 2 oz. 19 inches long...I am back at 135 lbs..weird. only problem was the water retaining issue.

Attachments

• kellibef.jpg
    kellibef.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 58
  • bboyss.jpg
    bboyss.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 36
  • xmas.jpg
    xmas.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
downing said:
Ughh. I look crap... here pic of me with Preston at Xmas 2003 (almost 8 months). My oldest son meets Preston for the first time and kisses him, me with my boys recently at Xmas 2004.

I retained so much water! I was almost 200 lbs with Elias, I am orginally 130 to 135 lbs...Elias was born 7 lbs 6 oz 20 3/4 inches long.

with preston, I was 164 lbs,...preston was born 7 lbs 2 oz. 19 inches long...I am back at 135 lbs..weird. only problem was the water retaining issue.
As usual, it was your second pregnancy... so retaining a lot of water is to be expected. I've never found facts or reasons why this actually happens and they say that it's not a proven statistic, but I've seen from all of my friends that their second pregnancy is their biggest. ;)

VamPyroX said:
As usual, it was your second pregnancy... so retaining a lot of water is to be expected. I've never found facts or reasons why this actually happens and they say that it's not a proven statistic, but I've seen from all of my friends that their second pregnancy is their biggest. ;)

My second pregnancy was smaller than first one.

Older one was 9 lbs and 8 oz

Second one was 7 lbs and 6 oz

First pregnancy, I had so much retaining.

I was heavier with my first pregnancy and my second was smaller. I think you got it reversed. Seems most percentage of first pregnancy tend to go its maximum then the rest of pregnancies ends up smaller. I may be mistaken.

downing, great pictures! Congrats with two handsome boys! Now that you have shown photos here of yourself I definitely recognize you. You used to hang out with Patty and Alicia in Tower B. I was their next door neighbor. :D

Hard to see my belly but this is my pregnancy picture during my baby shower.

Attachments

• Jan10_01.JPG
    Jan10_01.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Jan10_04.JPG
    Jan10_04.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 58
Really? I am trying to remmy...I can't remember some days at RIT..I wonder why..... smile. I'm still friends with patty and alice.. hehe.

Cheri said:
Hard to see my belly but this is my pregnancy picture during my baby shower.

I think, your length hair on shoulder looks so good on you. You looked so great in that pictures. I never had a baby shower party. :cry: Most of my family live out of the States.

Back