4,000 Americans Dead

dudes, you both need re-learn something

I still don't buy it.
Every countries have different perspective of history. I would say you need to learn German, and Russian history to see the comparision. :cool:

I still don't buy it.
Every countries have different perspective of history. I would say you need to learn German, and Russian history to see the comparision. :cool:

Hmm... The Rocketeer? That's one of example. yeaaaa. :dunno2:

That's a very moving and sad photo.

My boyfriend was in Iraq for two years, and in Korea for a year before that. He was there because he is a U.S. Army soldier fighting to keep our country safe. It is not a war against Iraq, it is a war against terror.

And he is hero. Can I kiss your boyfriend, too. tee-hee.

I still don't buy it.

Dude, it's true that the few German-Americans, who speak English pretty good, came to the USA while they worked for the Nazi but they were busted by the FBI after few days they arrived in New York and Florida.

Byrdie, and Alley, please, send my regards to your brother and boyfriend for what they serve for our country.

Dude, it's true that the few German-Americans, who speak English pretty good, came to the USA while they worked for the Nazi but they were busted by the FBI after few days they arrived in New York and Florida.

Byrdie, and Alley, please, send my regards to your brother and boyfriend for what they serve for our country.

These people are what you refer to as war criminals. Many were caught and prosecuted in both Canada and the USA. Nowadays, many Germans are able to speak fluent English.

These people are what you refer to as war criminals. Many were caught and prosecuted in both Canada and the USA. Nowadays, many Germans are able to speak fluent English.

Uh, I am aware of that but thanks, I guess.

True, NAZI'S everyone. In German still have Nazi's there.

Back