4,000 Americans Dead

There's always have a WAR in AllDeaf.com, why can't we stop?

Same thing with real world. We live with full of wars. So be it.

Well it's other countries's business, not our business. If we want freedom, then support our country to be more freedom

Oh, that's their business? Okay, what if you see a defenseless woman being beat up by a large man in the alley, and you said, "oh, that's their business" and walk away. Would you?

Oh, that's their business? Okay, what if you see a defenseless woman being beat up by a large man in the alley, and you said, "oh, that's their business" and walk away. Would you?

:gpost:

:welcome: to our WarZone.

oh... 4,000 Americans Dead.. and?.................... Should I say to them, oh poor/ sorry or something?

There's always have a WAR in AllDeaf.com, why can't we stop?

Same thing with real world. We live with full of wars. So be it.

Well it doesn't have to be killing. We here are only talking, that's different.

Haha your post is too way off-topic from my point of my post above. If I saw that happen in my country, then I will report to the police if I have a cell phone, but for OTHER COUNTRY that I was pointing, then it's not my business. People voted for their countries out there, what exactly can we do? It's their choice.

Puyo, if you want to debating about the war again, go to the debate thread, not here. Plus, pay the respect to those fallen troops.

As for this thread, may God bless those souls.

Vietnam War and Operation Iraqi Freedom casualties for the 6 years difference:

Vietnam War:

1965- 1,863
1966- 6,143
1967- 11,153
1968- 16,592
1969- 11,616
1970- 6,081

Total: 53,448 (not including 1959-1975)

Operation Iraqi Freedom:

2003- 140
2004- 718
2005- 580
2006- 715
2007- 933
2008- 914

Total: 4000 and expects to see counting more

:gpost: Texan.

I just got word that my brother is going back to Baghdad for his third tour.

No doubt that he would do a good job and with God on his side, he will be watched over.

Well numbers doesn't matter, each one of them are big. Each of them might have families, friends, children, etc. Every one is very sad.

There is cop die by the criminal, now friends, wife and children are weep. America are still on war in other thing.

thief, murder, slap, and funny to death. ho ho ho, my tummy hurt.

Haha your post is too way off-topic from my point of my post above. If I saw that happen in my country, then I will report to the police if I have a cell phone, but for OTHER COUNTRY that I was pointing, then it's not my business. People voted for their countries out there, what exactly can we do? It's their choice.

When Germany take over almost whole Europe, UK call for help to US. They said not their business. But offer solider who volunteer to help UK. It wasn't great.

Whoop! Japan who bomb Pearl Harbor. German spy sneak in America.

US attack back big time. And yeah, 400,000 soliders died for America. Poor them.

There is cop die by the criminal, now friends, wife and children are weep. America are still on war in other thing.

thief, murder, slap, and funny to death. ho ho ho, my tummy hurt.

Yupp even the civilian inside America died, but they are still not the war..

When Germany take over almost whole Europe, UK call for help to US. They said not their business. But offer solider who volunteer to help UK. It wasn't great.

But did middle east asked us for the help?

That one, Japan did very wrong to attack America while America did nothing with the war since Japan and Germany have been involving with the wars.

But I do congrats America for attack Japan for this, they do deserve the revenge, that's only I would support for the war.

US attack back big time. And yeah, 400,000 soliders died for America. Poor them.

*nods* WW2 is very worst so far..

You're hesitating my simple off-topic "yes or no" question?

Okay, you're running your own strong country, and your weak, best, and trusted ally country got the suprised attack by the strong communism country, and they asked for your help and you would say, "sorry, that's your business, and I hope we're BFF." Would you? Wouldn't you?

You're hesitating my simple off-topic "yes or no" question?

No and I already answered your question that I would report that man who was trying to rob a old woman if I have a cell phone.

Okay, you're running your own strong country, and your weak, best, and trusted ally country got the suprised attack by the strong communism country, and they asked for your help and you would say, "sorry, that's your business, and I hope we're BFF." Would you? Wouldn't you?

Yes I would because they asked us to, just like France asked us for help in Europe during WW2, but remember it doesn't always success like the Vietnam War that south Vietnam asked us for help, but while some of countries in middle east doesn't ask us for help so why did we jump over in the middle east and causing more problems?

Honest, Did German sneak thru to America?... really, not!
the same, anyone world sneak in another country, so as far as I know that america helped german, while WW2 and German could go to america, like that made safe.

RIP to Fallen Soldiers.. Blame on Bush for doing it!! He is still sending more soldiers oversea. I wish we could send Bush oversea to do the war without his guards around. Let him do the work and see what the men and women did in the war and what it feel like. Stupid Bush!!

:gpost:

it sad for family lose their children, hubby or wife.. :(

SubaladyTX´s post
Well, It takes a lot of heart to go out and fight for our country. My deepest sympathy goes out for their families who have loss-- sons, daughters, wives, husbands and friends.

*nodding agreement sadly*

That's a very moving and sad photo.

My boyfriend was in Iraq for two years, and in Korea for a year before that. He was there because he is a U.S. Army soldier fighting to keep our country safe. It is not a war against Iraq, it is a war against terror.

Back