4,000 Americans Dead

Puyo, if you want to debating about the war again, go to the debate thread, not here. Plus, pay the respect to those fallen troops.

As for this thread, may God bless those souls.

Puyo, if you want to debating about the war again, go to the debate thread, not here.

Um excuse me, there's debate everywhere and it doesn't have to be at the on-topic debate thread, plus my post was just my expressive when I see this picture. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Wow, that's so sad about a lot of troopers are died from Iraq war.

Iraq war is more mistake than just expected, I wish that it wouldn't be existing, IMO.

Plus, pay the respect to those fallen troops.

Ahh you edited your post, I missed that sentence, well the exactly reason why I act so angry toward to this picture is because 4,000 soliders died with that Bush in the background who made them go to the wars which disgusted me..

Yes of course I do felt sorry for them, but putting them with Bush just made me feel pissed off.

Puyo, if you want to debating about the war again, go to the debate thread, not here. Plus, pay the respect to those fallen troops.

As for this thread, may God bless those souls.

Who cares about assuming that debate is still exisitng in any section, not just on-topic debate, such as CI/HA section and Gaming section.

Puyo has right to show his experession about Iraq war, don't matters if his post is debate or not, for me, its not really debate. Don't take us so too perosnal, also you really can't have freedom of speech against us or other ADers.

Well, It takes a lot of heart to go out and fight for our country. My deepest sympathy goes out for their families who have loss-- sons, daughters, wives, husbands and friends.

Compare to other countries! Never stop in war.:rl:

:afro:

M-

I recognized a couple Marines that I know from my brother's wedding in that picture, and they were great guys to be around.....

So far 6 years, 4000 American soldiers have died in Iraq,it is very sad :tears: Grrr.....Shame on you president Bush and vice president Cheney! :(

RIP to Fallen Soldiers.. Blame on Bush for doing it!! He is still sending more soldiers oversea. I wish we could send Bush oversea to do the war without his guards around. Let him do the work and see what the men and women did in the war and what it feel like. Stupid Bush!!

Vietnam War and Operation Iraqi Freedom casualties for the 6 years difference:

Vietnam War:

1965- 1,863
1966- 6,143
1967- 11,153
1968- 16,592
1969- 11,616
1970- 6,081

Total: 53,448 (not including 1959-1975)

Operation Iraqi Freedom:

2003- 140
2004- 718
2005- 580
2006- 715
2007- 933
2008- 914

Total: 4000 and expects to see counting more

shoot! you were ahead of me, TXguy.

Yeah, I thought why people complain. heh.

But still it is not the number, it is the war that what is going on. NO need for the war.

But the most of the Iraqis need us to fight off the extremism Islamics such as Al-Qaeda, and most of the Iraqis need the friggin' more freedom.

You see, if you're watching on the Fox News, they would tell you that 70% of the Iraqis want the troops to stay. If it's CNN, they would tell you 30% of the Iraqis want the troops to stay. Interesting, ain't it? Want to avoid the confusion? Talk with the combat veterans to tell the difference, and their experiences and opinions.

in African, more people die than US and yet, they're in war for long time.

Shall US take over Africa to calm down?

Well it's other countries's business, not our business. If we want freedom, then support our country to be more freedom.

shoot! you were ahead of me, TXguy.

Yeah, I thought why people complain. heh.

Well numbers doesn't matter, each one of them are big. Each of them might have families, friends, children, etc. Every one is very sad.

Back