200 liters of Diet Coke and over 500 Mentos mints

Why don't they just do it in space?

Oh, wait... the soda would freeze. Never mind.

It could be done in the space shuttle. ;)
Heh, there you go...

:laugh2: I did that before. My husband taught me last 2 years ago. We went outside and put a coke liter on sidewalk and drop two mentos in liter. The coke came out and big. It was fun!

:laugh2: I did that before. My husband taught me last 2 years ago. We went outside and put a coke liter on sidewalk and drop two mentos in liter. The coke came out and big. It was fun!

:laugh2: Cool, I wouldn't do that to my bottle of Coca Cola as I'm not gonna to waste my favorite drink, but if I had Pepsi then yeah I'll give it a go for once. :giggle:

Heh, there you go...
Someone already tried something similar.

[yt]P01kVKp6MIs[/yt]

There were several flaws in the experiment. I guess this is something they will have to do when they actually go to space. ;)

:laugh2: Cool, I wouldn't do that to my bottle of Coca Cola as I'm not gonna to waste my favorite drink, but if I had Pepsi then yeah I'll give it a go for once. :giggle:

:laugh2: Hey that's not nice.

You can try for once time. It's FUN!

Someone already tried something similar.

[yt]P01kVKp6MIs[/yt]

There were several flaws in the experiment. I guess this is something they will have to do when they actually go to space. ;)
this is the same video from the link I provided above.

Back