1,000 something posts

My Wii is still in a box (Don't tell Craigm lol). Just hadn't got around to getting it hooked up. We got two brand new games: Family Game Night 3 (Clue, Twister, Life, Yahtzee, and Mouse Trap) and Charm Girls Club Pajama Party. lol

You'd probably get 1,000 posts from me whining about how bad AGBAD is. Actually you probably already have 1,000 post from me whining about how bad AGBAD is. Hmm.

I am sure there are 1,000 or so posts of me arguing against the oral-only philosophy in Deaf education. :lol:

I'm sure there are 1,000+ posts from me defending Obama, even though I don't really like him. :shock:

Wirelessly posted

He's adorable! I just want hold him in arms! I agree with deafbajagal!

Wirelessly posted

He really *is* the cutest little thing ever. Well, he's getting bigger so not so small but *such* a great little puppy. So kind.

No more Christmas trees at my house until he's old enough to know better. :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

rebeccalj said:
Wirelessly posted

He really *is* the cutest little thing ever. Well, he's getting bigger so not so small but *such* a great little puppy. So kind.

No more Christmas trees at my house until he's old enough to know better. :giggle:

Yes, that's the beauty of it all to watch his mischieous behavior and it will bring great memories down the line. I love yellow labs, they are such great dogs. I miss my Lucky dog very much, beautiful heart and a girls best friend, it chokes me to even talk about him. He"s alive and well just he had to be given away. He's in good hands into a loving family. I never met Lucky as a puppy, he was already full grown but he had some very bratty behavior I will never forget he was such a puppy at his full grown age lol

Wirelessly posted

My fave dog is yellow lab, bring on the labs :laugh2:

39882_10150223356360456_847445455_14110864_3609772_n.jpg

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Wow I didn't realize that I am already over 10K posts! :D

Back