1,000 something posts

Wirelessly posted

TXgolfer said:
Why are people with over 1000 posts snobs.....that's what I want to know.

Popularity? Took a guess here lol

Who has time to read these posts? Thing is, I have not paid any attention to the member insinuated here, and I have not even begun to consider the "ignore" button. When someone trolls where there are no fish, they get bored quickly. Just a thought.

"Like".

God I miss Facebook.

Pretty damn close to it I think (as far as the person in question goes).

I doubt I could make 1,000 posts about cocks, er, chickens, I mean....

If you could manage it, I would enjoy reading 1000 posts about chickens. :wave:

Wirelessly posted

I am sure you can provide us a lot info about chickens. Then you will be right up with those at 20,000 post mark :lol:

How about 1,000 posts of kitty pictures?

Oh wait .. we might already have that. :lol:

How about 1,000 posts of kitty pictures?

Oh wait .. we might already have that. :lol:

As a confirmed dog lover, I feel as though I have already seen at least 5000 posts of kitty pictures.

However, at least 27.9% were almost as cute as dog pictures. :wave:

As a confirmed dog lover, I feel as though I have already seen at least 5000 posts of kitty pictures.

However, at least 27.9% were almost as cute as dog pictures. :wave:

:lol:

I promise to find you more doggie pictures.

(They might be kitties disguised as doggies if I have any luck. :lol: )

Wirelessly posted

My fave dog is yellow lab, bring on the labs :laugh2:

Botts, I promised you dog pictures! (I didn't say I would keep kitties out of 'em. :lol: )

dog-cat.jpg

dog-cat.gif

I love how this thread is turning out. I made it to see what would happen. Hahahaha!

Seriously, I cant fathom another thousand of posts about Ivy League girls and Gallaudet. I think I had a dream about Harvard girls the other night. :eek:

I love how this thread is turning out. I made it to see what would happen. Hahahaha!

Seriously, I cant fathom another thousand of posts about Ivy League girls and Gallaudet. I think I had a dream about Harvard girls the other night. :eek:

Me neither! Bring on the kitties! (Or anything, anything, anything else!) :lol: Hey. I got the Zumba Wii for Christmas! :) We can discuss THAT.

Me neither! Bring on the kitties! (Or anything, anything, anything else!) :lol: Hey. I got the Zumba Wii for Christmas! :) We can discuss THAT.

There is a Zumba game for Wii? I got "Let's Just Dance" for Christmas...I love it.

There is a Zumba game for Wii? I got "Let's Just Dance" for Christmas...I love it.

I don't have that one, but I've heard about it. How do you like it? I like the Zumba for Wii. Not sure I LOVE it, but I like it enough. Makes me work up a sweat! :)

I don't have that one, but I've heard about it. How do you like it? I like the Zumba for Wii. Not sure I LOVE it, but I like it enough. Makes me work up a sweat! :)

I started using it when my friends and their kids came over yesterday so one of my friend's daughter, who is a dancer, can play on it because the boys had been playing Mario kart for an hour at the time. When I set it up for the first time and saw what it involved, everyone (all of my friends and their kids ..yes boys) got involved so all 15 of us spent like 90 mins yesterday dancing to it. I am already wanting to get the 2nd one. I totally love it...some dances are so hard. My 5 year old son is addicted to dancing to "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" song by Cindi lauper. It is sooo funny watching him do the moves. He played it over and over again for like 30 mins today. lol

I gotta try Zumba too.

Back