what part did you never forget but dont spoil yourself your risk

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Anyone of you who dont want to know what movie that you have not seen, then dont bother to read this thread.

Any pieces of movies that you never forget that impacts you or found the pieces of movie was so good such as special effect vision or story or their talking?

My example:

I still still still never forget how fascinating how 100 feet movie was all shocking. The only one piece of movie when the a cop abusive ghost husband got upset after witnessing the wife slept with the young boy. The next morning, the ghost was destroying his body, arms, face, jaws to bleed to death. It really shocked me and thought it was a good special effect vision!! :shock:

"Titanic"...when the ship was sinking and the musicians were playing "Nearer My God...To Thee"....

"Perfect Storm"...Clooney trying to steer the boat over the rogue wave...but he said..."She won't let us out!".....and the last guy to survive was floating in the storm...and thinking about his wife..."I'll always love you..."...as the waves carried him out farther and farther...."snif"....

The Shining - when Danny runs into the maze to get away from his father, walks backwards over his tracks, and jumps behind the trees to hide. (I still can't watch this scene...)

Salem's Lot - the scene where Mark is sleeping in his bed and Danny Glick returns in the night and knocks on his window encouraging him to open the window and let him in.

An American Werewolf in London (1986) - the scene where a man steps off the train on to an empty station late at night. After feeling that someone was following him, he threatens to call the police..... and sees the animal and runs. It chases him as he makes it to the escalator, trips, and then we see the camara above showing the wolf slowly creaping up to him to finish him off.

When a Stranger Calls (1979) - the beginning of the film where Jill has been getting all the weird phone calls. She slams down the phone and it rings again and she screams "Go away!" But it's the police and say "Jill, we're traced the call and it's coming from somewhere inside the house! Get out! Run outside!"

Laura

The Shining - when Danny runs into the maze to get away from his father, walks backwards over his tracks, and jumps behind the trees to hide. (I still can't watch this scene...)

Salem's Lot - the scene where Mark is sleeping in his bed and Danny Glick returns in the night and knocks on his window encouraging him to open the window and let him in.

An American Werewolf in London (1986) - the scene where a man steps off the train on to an empty station late at night. After feeling that someone was following him, he threatens to call the police..... and sees the animal and runs. It chases him as he makes it to the escalator, trips, and then we see the camara above showing the wolf slowly creaping up to him to finish him off.

When a Stranger Calls (1979) - the beginning of the film where Jill has been getting all the weird phone calls. She slams down the phone and it rings again and she screams "Go away!" But it's the police and say "Jill, we're traced the call and it's coming from somewhere inside the house! Get out! Run outside!"

Laura

"An American Werewolf in London"....ahhh!...the visual effects were awesome!...One of my fav's....

"Titanic"...when the ship was sinking and the musicians were playing "Nearer My God...To Thee"....

Oh, man, oh man, I remember this scene! Everyone was running, freaking out and the music group stopped for a moment but the main violinist(?) encourage them to keep going. That was a great scene.

Oh, man, oh man, I remember this scene! Everyone was running, freaking out and the music group stopped for a moment but the main violinist(?) encourage them to keep going. That was a great scene.

When I think of that movie I remember the old 1936 version I think, and Perry Como was singing "Nearer My God to Thee.." I never wanted to sail on a boat after that film.

When I think of that movie I remember the old 1936 version I think, and Perry Como was singing "Nearer My God to Thee.." I never wanted to sail on a boat after that film.

I don't know anything about the song. Was it itself that haunt you? I just like that specific scene. I liked that they keep playing despite what's happening with the ship.

I don't know anything about the song. Was it itself that haunt you? I just like that specific scene. I liked that they keep playing despite what's happening with the ship.

It was old version of the film. Kind of amazing when you think how many times we've watched these people go down into the ice cold water. It seems like the public can't get enough of these people dying, we damn near get a new version every five or so years.

Laura

Ohhh I got to watch this one! I just got goosebumps from that statement alone!

I recall watching an independent film in the mid 80's called Cannibal Holocaust. It covers every taboo you can think of, you'd swear the actors were possibly done in. Just Insane! (If you have a weak stomach for gore and civil abuse, don't bother!)

I recall watching an independent film in the mid 80's called Cannibal Holocaust. It covers every taboo you can think of, you'd swear the actors were possibly done in. Just Insane! (If you have a weak stomach for gore and civil abuse, don't bother!)

Is this the same one that the kids go into the Amazon to film the tribes and what not and "disappear" and years later their films are found and it shows what "horrible fate" they befell? If so, yes.... that was a gory movie, almost made Saw look innocent. :laugh2:

Is this the same one that the kids go into the Amazon to film the tribes and what not and "disappear" and years later their films are found and it shows what "horrible fate" they befell? If so, yes.... that was a gory movie, almost made Saw look innocent. :laugh2:

You got it! :shock:

I remember watching "Watership Down" when I was a kid, and seeing the images of the rabbits being buried alive as their burrow was destroyed. I bought it on DVD a while back, watched it again and it still gave me shivers.
No way is that a kids film - I only have to hear the song "Bright Eyes" and I start bawling my eyes out!

oh yes I keep thinking about it over and over. I still don't get it as to why they gave up too easily. I could have waited all the way until whatever it happens that's it

If I remember correctly, their vehicle ran out of gas. That monster was getting closer and closer (I think it's very huge) . I think they were afraid to become its victims.

I remember reading about the director that got arrested because they thought the movie contains real murders. The director proved them wrong by showing them the actors that they are alive and well. :)

If I remember correctly, their vehicle ran out of gas. That monster was getting closer and closer (I think it's very huge) . I think they were afraid to become its victims.

Yes. But I d be willing to take a risk in order to survive somehow!

You want to talk about gory .... watch "Faces of Death" ... actual footage of people getting killed different ways ... stuff in that film that would gag a maggot ...

You want to talk about gory .... watch "Faces of Death" ... actual footage of people getting killed different ways ... stuff in that film that would gag a maggot ...

:eek3: Sounds intense, but I assure you..... I've seen some pretty bad stuff up close and personal working in the ER..... I'd probably be eating popcorn while watching it..... not much phases me sadly anymore. :dunno: I'm telling you, it's bad out there..... but I might check it out, why not? :dunno:

:eek3: Sounds intense, but I assure you..... I've seen some pretty bad stuff up close and personal working in the ER..... I'd probably be eating popcorn while watching it..... not much phases me sadly anymore. :dunno: I'm telling you, it's bad out there..... but I might check it out, why not? :dunno:

If I remember right ... part of it showed a guys head getting chopped up with a boat propeller and stuff like that ... it was filmed as it actually happened ...

Back