what part did you never forget but dont spoil yourself your risk

If I remember right ... part of it showed a guys head getting chopped up with a boat propeller and stuff like that ... it was filmed as it actually happened ...

How are they allowed to show actual footage of murders / accidents or whatever legally? I didn't think that was legal. :dunno:

Head and boat propeller, that's not too bad honestly..... Pretty sure I'm just desensitized..... depressing. :shock:

How are they allowed to show actual footage of murders / accidents or whatever legally? I didn't think that was legal. :dunno:

Head and boat propeller, that's not too bad honestly..... Pretty sure I'm just desensitized..... depressing. :shock:

Back when we rented it I guess it was legal ... now its banned in over 40 countries ... Google search "Faces of Death" you'll get the gist of it. I've seen some bad stuff and I wouldn't even watch the rest of that movie.

Back when we rented it I guess it was legal ... now its banned in over 40 countries ... Google search "Faces of Death" you'll get the gist of it. I've seen some bad stuff and I wouldn't even watch the rest of that movie.

:eek3: Banned in over 40 countries, I can see why if it were real. I'm not sure as I'd want to watch something of real people being murdered and killed..... That's just sad. :( I'd be pretty upset if I was one of their family members and realized my loved ones death was filmed and on a damn movie. :(

:eek3: Banned in over 40 countries, I can see why if it were real. I'm not sure as I'd want to watch something of real people being murdered and killed..... That's just sad. :( I'd be pretty upset if I was one of their family members and realized my loved ones death was filmed and on a damn movie. :(

It's not always humans ... animals too ... search for a mild pic to post here and got a reminder of some stuff ... in a foreign country they would take a live monkey and strap it to the bottom of a table with its head out the top where a person would take a mallet and split the head open and eat its brains while its still alive ... yep gross stuff like that ... and it was a series of videos there was 3 or 4 i think but not sure ...
faces_of_death_vhs.jpg

It's not always humans ... animals too ... search for a mild pic to post here and got a reminder of some stuff ... in a foreign country they would take a live monkey and strap it to the bottom of a table with its head out the top where a person would take a mallet and split the head open and eat its brains while its still alive ... yep gross stuff like that ... and it was a series of videos there was 3 or 4 i think but not sure ...
faces_of_death_vhs.jpg

Oh that is some messed up sh*t I wouldn't watch that! I can't deal with animals being senselessly hurt like that.... I get too mad and upset for that crap. What sick individual would make a movie like that?! :eek3:

Oh that is some messed up sh*t I wouldn't watch that! I can't deal with animals being senselessly hurt like that.... I get too mad and upset for that crap. What sick individual would make a movie like that?! :eek3:

No idea who made them ... my sisters ex hubby and I have been friends for years even shared an apartment after they split up so he would have a place to go besides back home till he got on his feet and he rented those videos.... I watched part of one and told him he was one sick puppy and went on my way. It really is some creepy stuff.

"The Machine Gun Preacher"

This movie was based on the real life story of Sam Childers. Anyways, the most memorable scene in that movie ... a little back story first.

Sam was building an orphanage in South Sudan for children to be safe during the civil war there. He helped rescue one little boy that was being used by the rebels as a child soldier. That little boy kept asking other children if they had seen his brother - none had. He also stayed strangely silent after he couldn't find his brother. He would just sit next to Sam and say nothing. This went on for a while ...
Anyways, there was a point in the movie where Sam felt like giving up. He was in his room, by himself, and was about to commit suicide by shooting himself in the head. The little boy came in the room, and sat next to Sam .. in silence.

He then told Sam his story. What that little boy said brought me to tears.

When the rebels had invaded his village in Sudan, they shot and killed the little boy's father. They then handed the little boy a large club. They aimed their rifles at the little boy, and ordered him to kill his own mother, or they would shoot his brother. So, in order for this little boy to save his brother, he clubbed his own mother to death (at gunpoint). After explaining this to Sam, the boy then said "we cannot allow our hearts to be filled with hatred. If they take our hearts away from us, then they have won."

Back