You Know What??

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
I been think about this since 3 weeks.. so Time for me do that today, I went Beauty Shop, appt at 10am... I let my longgggggggggggggg hair cutted, while a woman cutted my hair, I cried and shut my eyes down cuz of i dont wanna to see cutted my long hair... *sigh* Reason why I cried cuz of I felt good and gave my long hair to a place for kids who has cancer and need hair.. that what i did today!!! *sigh* It hard for me but I wanna my heart belong to the kids who need hair and wanna see them be HAPPY and have a hair back... *tearing* so i send this 3 pictures of me... hope yall like it...

Attachments

• WoW.jpg
    WoW.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 74
  • WoW2.jpg
    WoW2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 68
  • WoW3.jpg
    WoW3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 69
Nice picture... Look'n good on you...
No matter what how r u looking.. Long or Short... Still Beautiful too :thumb:

I think you have nice color and hairdo on you. I assume that you gave away your long hair to Lock of love? http://locksoflove.org/

That's what I gave away my long hair to the Lock of Love too.

I am sure that these little girls who find your beautiful blonde hair and will go after that color. ;)

Bullym0m said:
Nice picture... Look'n good on you...
No matter what how r u looking.. Long or Short... Still Beautiful too :thumb:
thanks so much for say that.. u are so sweet woman!!!! ;)

Frisky Feline said:
I think you have nice color and hairdo on you. I assume that you gave away your long hair to Lock of love? http://locksoflove.org/

That's what I gave away my long hair to the Lock of Love too.

I am sure that these little girls who find your beautiful blonde hair and will go after that color. ;)
thanks thanks!!!! i already gave away my long hair today.. smile.. thanks for gave me a link....

They did "Locks of Love" a couple months ago at RIT. It was interesting. A lot of people donated their hairs. :thumb:

What color did you dye, i can see its red but what exaclt red did you have? dark red or red-brownish or so? nice color..

im now attempting to let my hair grow out (if i can manage that without having it chopped off too soon grr) i would donate my hair too to the locks of love organization for the kids :D

peeved abt not knowing abt the organization YEARS ago when my hair was close to my waist :(

Tweety -- u look good with short hair! :thumb: and did u also dye it pink qq i hope its not decieving me cuz it sure looks pink! LOL

Nice....very nice. I don't know if there's such an organisation around here -- but if I do find one, I'll go and get my LONNNNGGG waist length hair chopped off and donated! ;) Wait and see. I don't know if I'm ready to part with my hair ehhehe!

Frisky Feline said:
What color did you dye, i can see its red but what exaclt red did you have? dark red or red-brownish or so? nice color..
okay, my back hair is plum n mixed lil pink... and front hair is golden brown, mixed with my natural white, and plum!!!!

Fly Free said:
im now attempting to let my hair grow out (if i can manage that without having it chopped off too soon grr) i would donate my hair too to the locks of love organization for the kids :D

peeved abt not knowing abt the organization YEARS ago when my hair was close to my waist :(

Tweety -- u look good with short hair! :thumb: and did u also dye it pink qq i hope its not decieving me cuz it sure looks pink! LOL
hahaha thanks!!!!!! :) i have plum and mixed some pink for back hair... winkz!!!!! maybe next month i will put hot pink front!!!

PurpleRose71 said:
Nice....very nice. I don't know if there's such an organisation around here -- but if I do find one, I'll go and get my LONNNNGGG waist length hair chopped off and donated! ;) Wait and see. I don't know if I'm ready to part with my hair ehhehe!
i know i dont blame u for that.. same mine this morning hard for me do that but i go for it and sake for kids need hair!!!!! take ur time...

My son refused to have wig..

Our friend offer to chop her long long hair to give sean his own stylish wig of his own. he still complete refused for one. He said "if it fall, Let it go. I don't need fake one, cuz I know it will grow back" He really amazed me a big time..

Our family friend Duane still donates his hair to the lock of hair every year... He is growing them again..

since this, I have decide to let my hair grow longer and do the same I know I will do it again after i grow again slowly (that's how my hair grow slow LOL).. I also am walking for Marathon for The Jimmy Funds so I can make sure in the future that they got lots of $ for the researches on cancers.

Wendy

Tweety --- oops for me going :topic: <<< That was not suppose to be that, I clicked for Off Topic..

Anyhow, I want to say Wow you look great! these stylish I have notice its been around lately.. looks great on you too! :D

and thanks for donations hairs to these cancer people :) They will thankful for your decision too!

Wendy

Last edited:
aww Tweetybirdie you look so beautiful!....Don't cry darling, I love it!...and sure love the color of your hair too... :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
aww Tweetybirdie you look so beautiful!....Don't cry darling, I love it!...and sure love the color of your hair too... :thumb:
thanks!!!:cuddle: hehehehe!!!! :D

Back