You Are The Man! Make Example!

Hey guys :D tried to do the captioning for it but somehow Youtube wasn't recognizing a .txt format upload for the captions complete with timestamps :(

But I REALLY wanted to have the words up with the video instead of copy/pasting onto here so I did annotations instead. They're a lil more annoying to read but I hope this helps. Also couldn't figure out what the heck the teacher was saying I think he says "nifty" or like nifting not sure. Dunno what class it's for either :)

YouTube - Student Uses LOUD Typewriter In Class
..'download the attachments"

right

Hey guys :D tried to do the captioning for it but somehow Youtube wasn't recognizing a .txt format upload for the captions complete with timestamps :(

But I REALLY wanted to have the words up with the video instead of copy/pasting onto here so I did annotations instead. They're a lil more annoying to read but I hope this helps. Also couldn't figure out what the heck the teacher was saying I think he says "nifty" or like nifting not sure. Dunno what class it's for either :)

YouTube - Student Uses LOUD Typewriter In Class

Don't mind JCkarle.

Great work there.

sons.... I am disappointed in both of you

I'm sorry but no. mispelt is not a real English word - Australian English or British English or American English
obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Hurry up Jiro, the clock's ticking, just only I'm getting older. Lets do it now, right here

son - I'm old enough to be your grandfather. just play game with your mirror.

son - I'm old enough to be your grandfather. just play game with your mirror.
Sorry mate, don't have a mirror somewhere nearby, didn't you notice, I am nowhere in the technology world. Men must have their limitations.

But then friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Sorry mate, don't have a mirror somewhere nearby, didn't you notice, I am nowhere in the technology world.
you do have your own car, right? so use the side mirror or rear mirror

Men must have their limitations.
what? you're at your limit already? I didn't even start yet!

But then friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
so you peed on yourself? now you know why I don't play with kids. leave me at peace. I am not to be disturbed at poker game with these gentlemen.

you do have your own car, right? so use the side mirror or rear mirror

what? you're at your limit already? I didn't even start yet!

so you peed on yourself? now you know why I don't play with kids. leave me at peace. I am not to be disturbed at poker game with these gentlemen.
guess you're just difficult to reason with tonight.

Back