You Are The Man! Make Example!

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98cYRUnbBhI]YouTube - Student Uses LOUD Typewriter In Class[/ame]

This kid is tired of students typing away on their laptops during class so he decides to take notes during a lecture on an old typewriter.

First: His typing skillz suck ass. (Didn't even look like he was typing at all)
Second: What the heck was said to cause him to leave?

What a sucky role model of a Man.

What I would have done in that situation: If I was requested to leave (after a miracle of not making the keys stick together at typing 100+wpm.) I would have packaged up the typewriter very gently, quickly hurl it at every persons head screaming "you happy motherf###ers enjoy this you b####@s!!".
After I'm done with the hurling, I'll then proceed walking calmly to the professor who is in shock, and gouge his eyes out with both of my thumbs.

Hasta La Vista you Fkers!!! That's how to be a man.

Oh yes... I realize the OP joke. Please disregard my diatribe.

What I would have done in that situation: If I was requested to leave (after a miracle of not making the keys stick together at typing 100+wpm.) I would have packaged up the typewriter very gently, quickly hurl it at every persons head screaming "you happy motherf###ers enjoy this you b####@s!!".
After I'm done with the hurling, I'll then proceed walking calmly to the professor who is in shock, and gouge his eyes out with both of my thumbs.

:eek3: you........ are THE MAN

oh btw - I have no idea what was said to him but I assume professor told him to GTFO :dunno:

Wow.. I bow before you!

:bowdown: Da man!!

I would've been swinging the heavy typewriter on the way out after the Professor GTFO'ed me out.. :laugh2:

maybe his typerwriter does make noise in the classroom.

Maybe. We need some hearing people to verify.

:wave: :wave: Hearies, poor sappy deafies need help!!! :wave: :wave:

or deafie with HA/CI :lol:

yes it does make a very obnoxious noise. if you're a fast typer, it sounds like this - KA KA KA KA KA KA KA like WW2 submachine gun.

or deafie with HA/CI :lol:

yes it does make a very obnoxious noise. if you're a fast typer, it sounds like this - KA KA KA KA KA KA KA like WW2 submachine gun.

I like it, it turns me on. Nothing perfect like irritating hearing people and it makes me smug knowing it's all in my power. 120 wpm plus that KA KA KA KA... :naughty:

an old typewriter definitely does make more noise than a laptop keyboard. I thought the video was funny.

I THINK someone is asking him

"Can you mute that or something"

"I cant"

Typewriter: "Ding"

:D

HEARIE! arrives....

_ i can't hear quite exactly what his professor says.. but something like have you figured out how to remove the sound ( from the typewriter since its loud) and the kid says : o it doesn't do that... and right before he walks off he says : i'll just download the attachments

HEARIE! arrives....

_ i can't hear quite exactly what his professor says.. but something like have you figured out how to remove the sound ( from the typewriter since its loud) and the kid says : o it doesn't do that... and right before he walks off he says : i'll just download the attachments

lol now it all becomes crystal clear.

The other students can just download attachments and dont even need to type a single thing. This also gives a reason for the kid not to look like he was typing anything.

The other students can just download attachments and dont even need to type a single thing. This also gives a reason for the kid not to look like he was typing anything.

any time you need me just hollllllaa! :P

hence a comment in my post -

This kid is tired of students typing away on their laptops during class so he decides to take notes during a lecture on an old typewriter.

you know kids are using laptops for something else while in class and they're always IM'ing or FB'ing. That can be very distracting for studious students

hence a comment in my post -

you know kids are using laptops for something else while in class and they're always IM'ing or FB'ing. That can be very distracting for studious students

I know.

Just in some classes you can't download notes and need to type em in. Ive been in these classes.

I liked how he made his point.

@sequoias - It was a joke. You should have been offended for the reason I was putting the deaf community down.

I know.

Just in some classes you can't download notes and need to type em in. Ive been in these classes.

I liked how he made his point.

@sequoias - It was a joke. You should have been offended for the reason I was putting the deaf community down.

true. after all..... there's really no way to make everybody happy.

Hey guys :D tried to do the captioning for it but somehow Youtube wasn't recognizing a .txt format upload for the captions complete with timestamps :(

But I REALLY wanted to have the words up with the video instead of copy/pasting onto here so I did annotations instead. They're a lil more annoying to read but I hope this helps. Also couldn't figure out what the heck the teacher was saying I think he says "nifty" or like nifting not sure. Dunno what class it's for either :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4tgq73t5IY]YouTube - Student Uses LOUD Typewriter In Class[/ame]

Back