Yes, it is a woman! `

Some small cars doesn't need power steering because the car is light, and it is easy to turn around, it is the same to my previous car 1998 Ford festiva which doesn't need one, it is a bit heavy to turn when stopped, however easy to turn while you're driving. My current car is small, and DOES have power steering - too damn light.

My parents' VW Rabbit didn't have power steering. Same as your old car.

..really? well at least she was being very caution. after all she's a woman!

better than MEN and their pride ...

YouTube - Stupid driver

YouTube - Bad Male Driver!.

YouTube - Idiotic Drivers Caught On Tape!

and of course this.. ALWAYS guys. well at least 98%?

YouTube - During wild police chase driver jumps out of moving car... Runs in front

no wonder males has higher auto insurance .. (no offense, guys!) :zzz: :P

I don't see them in ability on how to doing U-turn, stop, 3-point change, yada yada on basic skill behind the reckless. That's different.

*facepalm...*

Even when I first learned how to drive... I had a lot of common sense in how to do the basic skills. That woman... Just... Humiliating. There are some really bad male drivers as well.

A small car doesn't need power steering to make 3-point turns; I used to do plenty without power assist. Besides, you can see that her front wheels had no problem turning; she just went the wrong direction. :lol:

I drove Ford Ranger a 3-point turn without PS at two lanes and it was not bad.

It's bad driver.

I was being a smart ass, you nitwits!!! :lol:

it looks like she has "reverse confusion" or something. it's possible that she has a certain mental disability/disease that made it difficult for her to grasp the conception of reversing. or maybe she's just one of those simpleton idiot who is not capable of chewing gum while writing.

It's not just ladies who are idiot drivers. It also applies to men like who knows who....are you a sexist?

it looks like she has "reverse confusion" or something. it's possible that she has a certain mental disability/disease that made it difficult for her to grasp the conception of reversing. or maybe she's just one of those simpleton idiot who is not capable of chewing gum while writing.

I was thinking the same thing or she had a brain freeze that day. It happens to the best of us. Either that or she just cant get the basics of driving 101. :lol:

Wow, she did took a long time... it looks like she is learning to drive or something, as it look like she started to learn to drive in later age.

Back