Xbox 360 gamertags list

I have a question...does the person who already in my FR with their gamertag decide to change their gamertag to a new one will automatic remove from my FR list? Meaning I have to add them again?

Last edited:
I have a question...does the person who already in my FR with their gamertag which their gamertag will automatic remove from my FR list? Meaning I have to add them again?

No, not really.

It will keep until your friend decide to remove their gamertag from your friend list.

I have a question...does the person who already in my FR with their gamertag decide to change their gamertag to a new one will automatic remove from my FR list? Meaning I have to add them again?

No, not really, you will able to notice about name change that on your friend list.

can we update the gamertags now? cause some of old gamertag did renamed since old gt isnt existed..

hey everybody. i am new to this. i just got my new xbox 360. my gametag is iMacAddict. everybody can add me

Hi. I'm Silencebound - That's my Xbox 360 gamertag. I am very terrible sorry that I've not playing 360 for sometime due to my heavy committment on making my newest deaf drama feature movie titled " My Imported Wife " ( My Imported Wife ). But, yes, I still playing it with a Xbox 360 game called 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' as I'm currently halfway in it.
If you've not filed my gamertag in your Xbox for the first time, then please do it right now as I'm more than happy to have you as my O/S friend. ( I'm from Australia )
I have finally beat Burger King's 'SNEAK KING' last week. Let's see my video at YouTube, and type-in ' Silencebound ' and then ' Sneak King 15 '. See that what I've played to prove it ! TA. Well, DeafSmith, why you left me for an unexplained reason ??

Back