Wondering: Photo Contests?

hi all! finally got a PM from alex (AD owner) this morning, approved!

so I'll be starting one in august. busy with getting ready for las vegas and camping after that so watch out for the first contest and see you in august! :)

ETA: so far we have ..

gohabsgo
authentic
sequoias
jclarke?
ncff07?
stein?
xsuperchick?
and jiro. :naughty:
Count me in - looks like I am going to get a new camera soon.

both of you can sell it to me. :D seriously, if you really wanna get rid of it. :)

both of you can sell it to me. :D seriously, if you really wanna get rid of it. :thumb:

his is broke. i had 2, a point and shoot and my DSLR. sold my small nikon camera but havent been able to part with my DSLR yet.

My Nikon DSLR is broken - the auto focus is not working anymore and it won't take any pictures during the night. I doubt you would want a broken DSLR, I'd love to get a replacement, but warranty here wouldn't cover since I bought the camera from Canada.....

My Nikon DSLR is broken - the auto focus is not working anymore and it won't take any pictures during the night. I doubt you would want a broken DSLR, I'd love to get a replacement, but warranty here wouldn't cover since I bought the camera from Canada.....

Send it to someone in canada and let them get a warranty replacement and send back to you?

Send it to someone in canada and let them get a warranty replacement and send back to you?
Well, too late isn't it? The warranty expired late last year and I couldn't be bothered to shell the money to post it back to Canada, it is hell a lot of money to ship a useless camera back to the county of origin. :aw:

hi all! finally got a PM from alex (AD owner) this morning, approved!

so I'll be starting one in august. busy with getting ready for las vegas and camping after that so watch out for the first contest and see you in august! :)

ETA: so far we have ..

gohabsgo
authentic
sequoias
jclarke?
ncff07?
stein?
xsuperchick?
and jiro. :naughty:

Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this Freckles! Thanks to Alex as well for accepting. August it is, have a good time in Vegas!:)

Well, too late isn't it? The warranty expired late last year and I couldn't be bothered to shell the money to post it back to Canada, it is hell a lot of money to ship a useless camera back to the county of origin. :aw:

Probably so. The factory would find some way to not repair/replace it too im sure after this long after it expired even though it did go bad under warranty.

Probably so. The factory would find some way to not repair/replace it too im sure after this long after it expired even though it did go bad under warranty.
Yeah, it is sitting waiting to be used or get rid of it, so I guess I would just sell it for parts only....

however, I bought new lens last year costing me $300 and I sold it, because the camera was broken, oh well.

Yeah, it is sitting waiting to be used or get rid of it, so I guess I would just sell it for parts only....

however, I bought new lens last year costing me $300 and I sold it, because the camera was broken, oh well.

How much you want for the entire thing?:hmm:

count me out.....no wait... count me in.... i dont know....

why not? Im IN!

alright, more people!

what theme you think should be for first photo contest?

Back