Woman got hit by a watermelon that she misfired with a catapult.

Yeah, saw that so nevermind...y'all went off topic. :lol:

Sorry, just making comparison with two challenging shows. My bad...

:lol:

Yiz

That's the girl that used to do the Mercury commercials

Mercury commercial? huh.... odd..... I can't picture her doing that.... gotta youtube it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7eT9MghOWI]YouTube - Jill Wagner - Hot Mercury Girl[/ame]

now I want to go to Mercury dealership and give her a test-drive..... :whistle:

update: another one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJaHHC95OPc]YouTube - Face vs. watermelon[/ame]

That is just plain stupid. I've never really like the Amazing Race and Wipe Out is even worse. I must be an odd one since I don't like "reality" TV.

And just because you're behind a sling shot does not mean you're safe from it backfiring on you. Next time, make them wear a helmet and neck/throat protector.

I'm talking about from a show's liability standpoint...not to mention a bad PR if a video like this goes viral. Especially when you have that woman in red shirt saying "You must finish." Yeah, right. Let her experience that watermelon hit and see if she wants to continue or not. Makes her look rather doltish for saying that.

Wirelessly posted

I love that show, Whipout, it is funny to watch them getting fall off, slap them off, and etc. :P

Maybe im too sadisitic. >.> I guess.

And just because you're behind a sling shot does not mean you're safe from it backfiring on you. Next time, make them wear a helmet and neck/throat protector.

helmet and neck/throat protector? perhaps you should just sit down and let us do it.

I'm talking about from a show's liability standpoint...not to mention a bad PR if a video like this goes viral. Especially when you have that woman in red shirt saying "You must finish." Yeah, right. Let her experience that watermelon hit and see if she wants to continue or not. Makes her look rather doltish for saying that.

You know what they say about bad PR

Back