Woman got hit by a watermelon that she misfired with a catapult.

Royale

Reaction score
[yt]4VAmnRvafNY[/yt]

:laugh2:

It is from the new season of Amazing Race.

Medic!!!!! Medic!!!!!!!!

Glad she looks ok. That's gotta feel like getting hit by a slush ball, but harder.

Yiz

She also said that she couldn't feel her face after that when she was feeling it with her hand. And then the lady in red said she has to finish it. And the gal said, "What? I can't even see straight!"

She's lucky she didn't lose an eye or two, broken nose, facial cuts, concussion, etc.

She also said that she couldn't feel her face after that when she was feeling it with her hand. And then the lady in red said she has to finish it. And the gal said, "What? I can't even see straight!"

She's lucky she didn't lose an eye or two, broken nose, facial cuts, concussion, etc.

if she can't even see straight - then that means she most likely had a concussion. mild one, perhaps.

if she can't even see straight - then that means she most likely had a concussion. mild one, perhaps.

Sounds about right and if she started feeling nauseated, that's another good sign of a concussion as well. A mild one will go away eventually over time, a week or so.

It could have been worse, she'd been playing on ABC's "Wipe Out". I'm telling you, those feats that I see scares the crap out of me. I mean those guys could easily have broken their necks. Geez!

Yiz

Sounds about right and if she started feeling nauseated, that's another good sign of a concussion as well. A mild one will go away eventually over time, a week or so.

It could have been worse, she'd been playing on ABC's "Wipe Out". I'm telling you, those feats that I see scares the crap out of me. I mean those guys could easily have broken their necks. Geez!

Yiz

Yeah, what if that thing had hit 6-8 inches lower?

Hope she is ok....that looked really bad.

I am still suffering from my concussion in April.

Yiz

I just checked out "Wipe Out." doesn't look entertaining. too PG-rated. You can't even break your neck even if you tried. everything's all cushioned. and they're wearing protective vest. You'll get a sprain and sore body. Nothing that tylenol can't fix.

I don't see anything resembling a vest nor do I see head gear.

I just checked out "Wipe Out." doesn't look entertaining. too PG-rated. You can't even break your neck even if you tried. everything's all cushioned. and they're wearing protective vest. You'll get a sprain and sore body. Nothing that tylenol can't fix.

True, but I've seen peeps do a face plant on an edge of the obstacles and watched their heads snapped back. OUCH! Cushioned or not, a head snapping back that fast could have killed them.

Yiz

I don't see anything resembling a vest nor do I see head gear.

Wipeout.jpg

images

images

True, but I've seen peeps do a face plant on an edge of the obstacles and watched their heads snapped back. OUCH! Cushioned or not, a head snapping back that fast could have killed them.

Yiz

true but I believe their vest prevents that. but yea - there were some faceplants that make me cringe.

Yiz

True.

Jiro, what's with the diversion? We are talking about Amazing Race and the video at the beginning of this thread, not Wipe Out.....

Jiro, what's with the diversion? We are talking about Amazing Race and the video at the beginning of this thread, not Wipe Out.....

start from post #7 and then work your way down.

true but I believe their vest prevents that. but yea - there were some faceplants that make me cringe.

Yep and not just a face plant, but watched their faces slide down against the matted wall of the obstacles real quick like. I'm thinking, "that's gotta burn!" Kinda like rope burns, as it were.

I also envision a face sliding down the wall of glass and it makes a loud squeaking noise coming down. :lol: (goosebumps INCOMING!!)

Yiz

Yep and not just a face plant, but watched their faces slide down against the matted wall of the obstacles real quick like. I'm thinking, "that's gotta burn!" Kinda like rope burns, as it were.

I also envision a face sliding down the wall of glass and it makes a loud squeaking noise coming down. :lol: (goosebumps INCOMING!!)

Yiz

why am I still watching Wipeout? Am I that sadistic? :lol:

Love the "Boxing" Rock Climbing Wall :laugh2:

Back