Why????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I throw up a thread about anti CI stuff, and several people come out of the woodwork.
Anyway, back on topic. So the majority of those that are admitidly anti CI feel the negative, nasty comments are ok because they are voicing their opinion. So along the gay and lesbian lines, if I started spewing hate speech about deaf people here, because, afterall, this is a deaf webpage where deaf issues are discussed, this would be acceptable? WOW you are a pretty open minded bunch! Im suprised! There are some pretty open discretionary windows here. SO if you think I used the same amount of common sense and discretion as those anti CI folks do, would I be here much longer? I DONT THINK SO!

MODERATORS..... YOU BETTER GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER! I AM STARTING TO HEAR A DISTRESS CALL FROM A SINKING SHIP!!!!!

The cochlear implant section of alldeaf has become a very valuable site for people wishing to get real life information from those that have first hand experience of CI issues, whether it is from a parent, self perspective. I would really hate to see this go to hell due to a lack of caring from those that make this site what it is.

Maybe it may be time for members to start going elsewhere? Afterall, ad is gettign pretty biased, one sided and does not seem to enforce the rules that have been set forth.

I hope these issues can be addressed and resloved.

Bravo Lilly's Dad. I could not agree with you more. It is a shame that a minority spoil things for the majority. This group has been a huge help to me the past few months with loads of information and advice.

As for the pictures of my daughter with the bandage on her head, I posted those for several reasons. To show that, immediately after surgery, people can be up and on their feet. Contrary to those that base opinion on bad/biased info, most people do recver from the surgery very fast. Another reason, I am very proud of Lilly. If you would actually raed posts in the CI section, you would know that Lilly informed me on two seperate occasions, that SHE WANTED TO HEAR FROM BOTH EARS. The third reason, I had to show the world that even immediately after surgery, even with a huge bandage around her head SHE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.
Bseides, since y'all have such open minds about speaking your opinion, if you dont liek to see pivtures of cute litte girls with bandages aroung their head, STAY OUT OF THE CI THREADS!!!!!!
If I am free to speak, (accordign to y'all) then you are free to turn your back if you do not like what I am posting.

SO BITE ME :asshole: :sure: (THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSING MY OPINION. IF YOU FIND THIS OFFENSIVE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BLOW ME, THAT IS THE ATTITUDE I HAVE SEEN, SO IT IS THE ATTITUDE I WILL PORTRAY TO THOSE THAT DO NOT AGREE WITH EVERY LITTLE THING I SAY THINK OR FEEL.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back