Who got snow?

not gotten snow but will get snow soon but not sure when oh weeeeellllll

There is no snow here. At night I could swear it's snowing. Three comforters, 2 pair of socks and long sleeve pjs with pullover can't even keep me warm. It's crazy, it's tooo cold. Can't wait for spring :(

There is no snow here. At night I could swear it's snowing. Three comforters, 2 pair of socks and long sleeve pjs with pullover can't even keep me warm. It's crazy, it's tooo cold. Can't wait for spring :(

Bahamas is too cold? How interesting!

Got snow few days ago which is So FREAKY! in NOV in VA but it was only for 45 min then stop. I got a feeling this year is gonna be very cold year and possible get more snow this year due to cold air from the north pushing down to the south again. :)

we just had a cold snap over the weekend, it was snowing where it was having a snow season last winter. It was snowing there, and at our mountains nearby. Very rare in a late spring season in November :shock:

we just had a cold snap over the weekend, it was snowing where it was having a snow season last winter. It was snowing there, and at our mountains nearby. Very rare in a late spring season in November :shock:

Skiing and snowboard area????

No, not at this time but there was few people playing in the snow as they are in their summer shorts, unfortunate to unforeseen what would have faced when they arrived upon the snowy mountains.

No, not at this time but there was few people playing in the snow as they are in their summer shorts, unfortunate to unforeseen what would have faced when they arrived upon the snowy mountains.

I will send sled to you, :lol:

Nah, snow's over. Send it over to the british, will ya?

i just got done taking my guide dog outside to do her business and there's a dusting of snow on the ground.

a friend told me we have 2 inches of snow on the ground which hasn't melted yet due to the cold temperatures.

Back