Which foreign country would you be least interested in visiting?

Magatsu said:
right now nazism is strong in America but not in Germany (I am speaking of skinhead, neo-nazi gangs, organizations, etc in America).
I cant belive what you just posted. We are not a nazi nation. Where are your facts? I dont see any guards hauling off jews to considtration camps here.What youre suggesting is places like china and north korea. They mistreat their people over there like mass killings because they dont agree with their leader.

ravensteve1961 said:
I cant belive what you just posted. We are not a nazi nation. Where are your facts? I dont see any guards hauling off jews to considtration camps here.What youre suggesting is places like china and north korea. They mistreat their people over there like mass killings because they dont agree with their leader.
-__-
No, you cannot believe yourself when you clearly MISREAD my post. Reread my post.

Reread my post. Right. Now.

I have no desire to visit North Korea - too oppressed and still in grips of Communism

My biggest desire nowadays is to see Turkey - land of tulips, beautiful coast, mountains, Istanbul and ancient history/arts/architecture.

Tulips orignated in Turkey - not in Holland as most people assumed. Some folks took tulip bulbs over to Holland to try to cultivate there. For a while, tulips were as valuable as gold and even affected European economy. If you look closely at Ottoman Empire's armor/weapons, you will see tulips there.

Magatsu said:
Well yeah but these are illegal in Germany right now. I mean, nazism.

I'd like to vist Germany... They have beautiful culture and history. My uncle & aunt are AirForce pilots and they transferred to Germany several years ago and they spoke nothing but highly of Germany and its people. Ironically, right now nazism is strong in America but not in Germany (I am speaking of skinhead, neo-nazi gangs, organizations, etc in America). As I said, it is illegal to have any kind of nazism activities in Germany. I know few student exchanges from Germany and they are awesome people.

Edit: You have to remember that these people don't want to war against others, they never did. Just Hitler and his 'friends'.

Correctmundo. Only during when Hilter took over for Germany, things changed for worse and Germany wasn't what it used to. Post Hilter ERA, things changed back to what they used to be. Germany is not all about nazism because it lasted for two or three decades, correct me if I'm wrong.

I visited Germany about 20 times and the concretation camp museum is still there for us to witness, and I went to Antique shop and saw they selling Nazi stuff such as WW spike helmet and SS badges etc!

Also my ex German boyfriend show me Swatiliz (sp?) on some buildings, he said it is too expensive to remove!!

China is beautiful place to visit.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!!

Kalastic said:
Correctmundo. Only during when Hilter took over for Germany, things changed for worse and Germany wasn't what it used to. Post Hilter ERA, things changed back to what they used to be. Germany is not all about nazism because it lasted for two or three decades, correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct, everything is back normal after Hilter gone. Germans are happy that Hilter are gone BUT:

The teachers´s duty to give pupils good example about Hilter. They only doing as duty for their country. :ugh:

I notice some Germans was brainwashed over Hilter time.

Last edited:
Tamara said:
I visited Germany about 20 times and the concretation camp museum is still there for us to witness, and I went to Antique shop and saw they selling Nazi stuff such as WW spike helmet and SS badges etc!

Also my ex German boyfriend show me Swatiliz (sp?) on some buildings, he said it is too expensive to remove!!

China is beautiful place to visit.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!!

May I correct you?

It´s not nazi stuff but simple WWI helmets and WWII badges etc. Here in Germany are not allow to sell nazi stuff.
Alot of Germans bought Nazi stuff in Camden and Angel Market, London.

My hubby has nazi badges which he got it from his step grandfather who was nazi public prosecutor at that time.

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
Well yeah but these are illegal in Germany right now. I mean, nazism.

I'd like to vist Germany... They have beautiful culture and history. My uncle & aunt are AirForce pilots and they transferred to Germany several years ago and they spoke nothing but highly of Germany and its people. Ironically, right now nazism is strong in America but not in Germany (I am speaking of skinhead, neo-nazi gangs, organizations, etc in America). As I said, it is illegal to have any kind of nazism activities in Germany. I know few student exchanges from Germany and they are awesome people.

Edit: You have to remember that these people don't want to war against others, they never did. Just Hitler and his 'friends'.

Correct, Germans do not accept neo-nazi, skinhead organization etc but they do wear neo-nazi but somewhere in Berlin.

Liebling:-))) said:
May I correct you?

It´s not nazi stuff but simple WWI helmets and WWII badges etc. Here in Germany are not allow to sell nazi stuff.
Alot of Germans bought Nazi stuff in Camden and Angel Market, London.

My hubby has nazi badges which he got it from his step grandfather who was nazi public prosecutor at that time.
Thank you for correction. I was puzzled by other comment.

Correct, Germans do not accept neo-nazi, skinhead organization etc but they do wear neo-nazi but somewhere in Berlin.
Edit: [removed]. I misunderstand. Heheh. Out of curious, what did Germany government do with these people who wears neo-nazi?

Last edited:
Samething about Saddam. Iraqis are happy saddam is gone but why are they fighting the americans when were trying to help them establish a free democratic nation.

The ones who are fighting Americans are part of the bin Laden network from what I heard. :ugh:

Correct, everything is back normal after Hilter gone. Germans are happy that Hilter are gone BUT:

The teachers´s duty to give pupils good example about Hilter. They only doing as duty for their country. :ugh:

I notice some Germans was brainwashed over Hilter time.
I must admit that Hitler was a very intelligent person. He knew what he was doing at these times. I mean, he know that whenever he give the biggest lies, his people will believe him. His exact quote: "The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one". He understand how human psychology and human's 'thought processing' work.

Anyway, I heard the rumor that there were the two sides of Hitler's personality (words is that he has spilt personality), one is tyannical side and other side is the politician who might have opposed war. Also Few german soldiers & some lieutenants found Hitler eating the carpets in his bedroom but ordered to be silence until WWII's over and interviewed by reporters & investigation teams. I dunno if it is true or not but I found it interesting to read.

Least interested in visiting: Iraq

Most interested in visiting: Germany * on my way to see Liebling* :kiss:

Any Arab country that require women to wear veils are least desire for me to visit.

I would love to visit tiny islands in Pacific ocean which has not been over run by tourists.

^Angel^ said:
Least interested in visiting: Iraq

Most interested in visiting: Germany * on my way to see Liebling* :kiss:

:kiss:

I would love to go America to see you and Cheri one day when the money is permit. :kiss:

You & Cheri will alway welcome when you visit to Germany :kiss:

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
Edit: [removed]. I misunderstand. Heheh. Out of curious, what did Germany government do with these people who wears neo-nazi?

Good question:

The government can't do anything with people who wears neo-nazi outside BUT they would not accept when the "Nazi" flags outside, etc. They can do what they want in their house.
They are allow to have their polities rights like other parties but the clothes would not accept to government if they work for government.
I notice more neo-nazi around in Berlin than the whole Germany since 2001. Maybe it's something do with EUR converation :dunno:

I noticed that law cant do anything against neo-nazi's polities rights because the people vote them. They vote neo-nazi more than other little parties. :ugh: I guess the problem is EUR but I think neo-nazi would not become government one day because the situation are not acceptance.

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
I must admit that Hitler was a very person. He knew what he was doing at these times. I mean, he know that whenever he give the biggest lies, his people will believe him. His exact quote: "The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one". He understand how human psychology and human's 'thought processing' work.

Anyway, I heard the rumor that there were the two sides of Hitler's personality (words is that he has spilt personality), one is tyannical side and other side is the politician who might have opposed war. Also Few german soldiers & some lieutenants found Hitler eating the carpets in his bedroom but ordered to be silence until WWII's over and interviewed by reporters & investigation teams. I dunno if it is true or not but I found it interesting to read.

Yes, the rumor about Hilter is true. There're two sides about Hilter is between "gentle" and "crazier" person.
Yes Hilter could be good intelligent person on good side but he could be evil on bad side. (example about kill jews, etc.)
wow, interesting post because I didnt know that Hilter ate the carpets. I already asked my co-workers about this. They are also amazing, too. I'll ask my husband when I'm home from work this evening.

wow, interesting post because I didnt know that Hilter ate the carpets. I already asked my co-workers about this. They are also amazing, too. I'll ask my husband when I'm home from work this evening.
When I was in high school, I remember reading that Hitler would have "fits" of anger, and roll on the floor, foam at the mouth, and chew the carpets. I don't think he actually "ate" the carpets, like swallowing pieces of carpet. I think he just chewed on the carpet edges in anger and frustration.

Reba said:
When I was in high school, I remember reading that Hitler would have "fits" of anger, and roll on the floor, foam at the mouth, and chew the carpets. I don't think he actually "ate" the carpets, like swallowing pieces of carpet. I think he just chewed on the carpet edges in anger and frustration.
Yes, you are right. It is 'chew'. I didn't think with a brain at that time (last night, I had a huge headache). It is not eating, it is chewing.

My apologize, Liebling:)))

Back