What's your new year's resolution?

Sosie

Reaction score
I went from a size 16 to a size 14... I'm so glad it worked!
I am still working on it - a size 10!!!

Wirelessly posted

Awesome Sosie! That's hard work, my goal is to become a trained Zumba instructor :)

Well - Get more exercise, Continue with my ASL learning and get better with my art. I am now painting with acrylics and also using colored pencils. Finished my first colored pencil picture with a few problems to be fixed, have done 2 acrylics and 1 drawing that was colored in with oil pastel cremes.

Great job Sosie! I went from an 18 to a 15 too. My resolution is to not let my daughter's situation depress me like it did in 2010 and just enjoy life more that year than I did in 2010. I am tiredo of being stressed out and depressed over this stupid court thing.

Also, continue to lose more weight. Got another 40 more to go.

I have 2 this year:

1. Finally get my driver's license
2. Get back into college & get my prerequisites done so I can get into the ASL ITP

Great job Sosie! I went from an 18 to a 15 too. My resolution is to not let my daughter's situation depress me like it did in 2010 and just enjoy life more that year than I did in 2010. I am tiredo of being stressed out and depressed over this stupid court thing.

Also, continue to lose more weight. Got another 40 more to go.

less stress has a way of helping loose weight.

To have a better relationship with my wonderful son. His dad ruined him and lied to him. So now my son knows. I am glad it over.

Best of luck to everyone here on their resolutions. I can envision it'd happen for y'all.

My resolutions:

*Lose weight and reach size 12
*Less drama and stress for me and my whole family next year
*Get great priced airfare to US for Summer.
*Try and get some driving lessons in.
*Be more comfortable financially.

So many things, but so little time for me. Foremost, tho'...is to find the inner strength(s) in dealing with my 3 teenagers, their schooling, relationships, motivations, etc.....And once and for all, to try to heal some long standing judgements towards some family members. I need to bend a little and tread a little softer.

lose weight from size 10 to 9 or 8.
find a part-time job.
decide on what to get into for my own business.

1. Take ASL and Child Development/Counseling classes
2. Gain weight (6'2" and 145 lbs. doesn't spark a lot of preferences)
3. Take a trip out of the country- I should use that passport I got 7 years ago.

I am going to get off all the meds..walk and speak as I used to...loose a little weight the meds put on...work on Tolerance....start swimmimg laps each morning in my pool..i love that ..back to yoga....Finish the book I started over a year ago about what was happening to me (got alot to add), my publisher has been so supportive and patient.
decide on a title but I believe It will be "Splintered Heart"..and of course continue making friends ands maybe attend an event and meet some ppl..smile...I love you all!!

I might get a HDTV and MacMini computer. I am still on the medications for chesterol (HDL) and high BP.

1. Continue to pay off the debts
2. get my car in top shape
3. Save up for the summer vacation to the West US with the family
4. move to a house
5. Get a HDTV for the family.

I don't make one. Then I don't have to deal with the guilt when I inevitably break it.:P

Back