What would make your life enjoyable?

I'd like to think getting a CI and have this chick friend of mine move in with me then I'd be good.

my life make me enjoyable is spending time with my man and little boy sean in my life -- going to park, zoo, swimming, hiking, beach, playing games, many things we do enjoy together. :) I'm grateful to have them in my life. :)

Life would be more enjoyable to add a caring man in my life and we can enjoy each other's company, do things together and live life to the fullest.

I am doing good for the time being

Besides associating with deaf friends, what would make your life more enjoyable? There doesn't seem to be much out there in the way of entertainment for the deaf community, i.e. games, theaters, etc. . . of course you can find some if you travel a great distance. I just want to know, in your general life, what could be done to make your life a little more enjoyable, a little easier?

False. Deaf people can have fun as much like hearing pp only weak and uneducated deaf people dont know how to go out and get their ways with hearing pp with ADA laws on deaf's side.

To be with my kids and chatting. And also, be with my pawdna, and enjoying picking on each other. Even tho, I love to cook.

Besides associating with deaf friends, what would make your life more enjoyable? There doesn't seem to be much out there in the way of entertainment for the deaf community, i.e. games, theaters, etc. . . of course you can find some if you travel a great distance. I just want to know, in your general life, what could be done to make your life a little more enjoyable, a little easier?

I'm enjoying my life, as I am happily married & have two beautiful, happy, and healthy children. But, the only few things that would make it better are these things:
-- For the damn Tinnitus to go away - forever!
-- My husband being ready to try for our 3rd healthy child. [We want at least 4-5 children!]
--- I can't really discuss yet. [I don't wanna jinx myself!] As soon as I know that *this* will happen for sure, then I'll gladly talk about it!

I positive my enjoyable life and have heathy family and pets... I have my hobbies, I enjoy to do... I'm a house pride and enjoy to do something different in my house and garden....

.....for my D-I-V-O-R-C-E to get over with so I can get on with the rest of a great life.....:whistle: Keith Urban, "You'll think of me lyrics" Im singin in my head. ( for those of you who know that one) :lol:

What would make my life enjoyable?? umm.... To be with my close family and friends to enjoy what's left in life.. as they aren't replaceable as materialistic is... I would love to travel more and just have fun like no tomorrow.. Also to be Healthy for a long time as well. One more then is to have is WORLD PEACE....

Back