What will you get for $20K?

I own a 2010 Scion tC, I have a friend who has the 2014 tC and it's too boxy looking. I don't like the new new ones, I prefer the older tC's. This model Corolla though...... pretty sexy stuff. :P
Mine is 2007 Scion tC. I prefer 2-dr coupe. I hate 4-dr sedans, especially compact-size cars because it's harder to get in and out due to the narrow doors.

$20,000 probably won't even be enough.

Tony's Trikes

I thought you talked about this.

ricksycle1%20XL.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=two...j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

My mistake then.

$20,000 probably won't even be enough.

Tony's Trikes

2008 Victory Lehman Trike w/12K ~$14,000.00 ~ Custom paint job, 100 cu in motor, Sony radio w/Kury chrome speakers, Leather wrist accents, Leather travel trunk w/backrest, park Brake, EZ Steer, ISO Chrome grips, 6 speed transmission, one owner, crash bar, Custom painted fairing with windshield, Chrome exhaust tips, Flush mount tail lights, Electric bottom trunk release, Roadlock Kit Anti Theft System, Heel to to shifter ~small crack on left passenger side footrest...

Don't like it?

No thanks, I'll stick with a real Motorcycle. I always feel awesome on mine, even if it is a little Honda Shadow. <3 :D

well.... just another $10k more... you'll get a Honda Rune... maybe... just got home from helping my friend to work on it to install sidecases... only 1,500 made in the world...

1376353_10103140398777559_1998384232_n.jpg

1375934_10103140398897319_1572175382_n.jpg

No thanks, I'll stick with a real Motorcycle. I always feel awesome on mine, even if it is a little Honda Shadow. <3 :D

Agreed, I'll stick to my little old '99 Kawasaki EX500. Ever notice how trike riders are jerks? They never wave and never return a wave, cruiser riders are iffy if they they wave or return one, but sport bikes almost always wave. Might just be that I'm not 'one of them' so they don't wave.

Anyway, I digress.

2008 Victory Lehman Trike w/12K ~$14,000.00 ~ Custom paint job, 100 cu in motor, Sony radio w/Kury chrome speakers, Leather wrist accents, Leather travel trunk w/backrest, park Brake, EZ Steer, ISO Chrome grips, 6 speed transmission, one owner, crash bar, Custom painted fairing with windshield, Chrome exhaust tips, Flush mount tail lights, Electric bottom trunk release, Roadlock Kit Anti Theft System, Heel to to shifter ~small crack on left passenger side footrest...

Don't like it?
We want better supported seating, such as back support in the front. We are older riders. :giggle:

We have a cruiser motorcycle (you can see it on TCS's avatar) but our bodies are aging, and other than short rides, it's getting harder for me to join Hubby on rides. Also, he goes on longer PGR rides, and it would be easier on his body, too.

Agreed, I'll stick to my little old '99 Kawasaki EX500. Ever notice how trike riders are jerks?
No. The trike riders I've seen wave just like anyone else.

Also, Tousi is no jerk.

You are very rude to say that.

They never wave and never return a wave, cruiser riders are iffy if they they wave or return one, but sport bikes almost always wave. Might just be that I'm not 'one of them' so they don't wave.

Anyway, I digress.
I'm too polite and trying to avoid stereotyping but I could easily say something negative about sport bike riders.

Hubby always waves to other bikers when he sees them in time and he's able. If he can't wave, he at least nods.

In our PGR rides, no one is snubbed. We have trikes, sport bikes (not many but some), hybrids, Spyders, cruisers, ape hanger choppers, you name it.

If they don't wave it's usually not because of the bike but because of the rider's behavior.

Also, Tousi is no jerk.

I'm too polite and trying to avoid stereotyping but I could easily say something negative about sport bike riders.

Hubby always waves to other bikers when he sees them in time and he's able. If he can't wave, he at least nods.

In our PGR rides, no one is snubbed. We have trikes, sport bikes (not many but some), hybrids, Spyders, cruisers, ape hanger choppers, you name it.

If they don't wave it's usually not because of the bike but because of the rider's behavior.

When I was growing up waving was more a location thing. Just about everybody did it on very rural truly country roads. It could be someone in/on anything from very large farm equipment, large or small truck, car etc. I don't get in those areas as often anymore but still see it.

When I was growing up waving was more a location thing. Just about everybody did it on very rural truly country roads. It could be someone in/on anything from very large farm equipment, large or small truck, car etc. I don't get in those areas as often anymore but still see it.
The biker "wave" isn't really a wave; it's more of a laid-back salute recognizing another rider. The rider just stretches out an arm, pointed downward.

I concur with you as it is a location thing. Up North not so much. Down here in the South, much more. We acknowledge the "low" wave or initiate the same. I do not however, respond if I am in the middle of shifting or the other riders are four lanes over. I notice many "sport bike" riders just ignore me so I pretty much do the same now. To be fair, some "chopper" or large "Harley" riders are the same.

I grew up around farmers and drove tractors. Everyone waved back, from other tractor operators, truck drivers and sometimes the wife and kids on the front porch.

What makes me laugh are moped riders who cannot go faster than 35 mph and are weaving all over the road. They try to get our attention to wave and almost wipe out.

hey, what about a 1985 Yamaha V-Max is old but still a brute! lol

I'll retract my statement when a single trike returns my wave, so far, not a single one I have ever passed has and has left me 'hanging' so to speak.

What makes me laugh are moped riders who cannot go faster than 35 mph and are weaving all over the road. They try to get our attention to wave and almost wipe out.

I haven't seen this, but I have noticed since Virginia changed the law for mopeds, less are on the road and when I started riding, almost all of them wore no helmet, flip flops, shorts and a t-shirt. What makes me laugh is when I'm at a light and one of them revs it's engine to get my attention. I'll still return their waves, why not.

We have a cruiser motorcycle (you can see it on TCS's avatar) but our bodies are aging, and other than short rides, it's getting harder for me to join Hubby on rides. Also, he goes on longer PGR rides, and it would be easier on his body, too.

Oh I definitely understand! I'm 26, so for me my little Honda Shadow is my dream. :) I also like the Harley Sportsters. The shadow is a nice little cruiser and was good on price. :) My mother is in her 50's and her and my step father just traded their Yamaha Vstar for a trike. It's a lot nicer than I thought it would be. They say when they drive to Orlando or Daytona ( 2 hours and 4.5 hours ) it's a dream for them. Much more stable and much less hassle. :D

Back