What will you get for $20K?

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
Let's have fun. Let's say you are given $20K to spend on vehicle(s). All this $20K have to be used or lost. You cannot spend $5K and get $15K cash back. All or lose them. You can get 1 vehicle for $20K or 20 vehicles for $1000 each. Maybe 1 vehicle for $10K and 2 vehicles for $5K each.

Use your creativity!! What do you think you'll get?

I would like:

1977-1990 Impala or Caprice wagon
1995-2000 Honda Odyssey
Ford F150/F250 long bed ext. Cab pick up
Nice 1974-1983 Jeep Cherokee
1997-2000 Jeep Wrangler

Beat up ferrari and make it a fun hobby fixing it up.

Can I use $20k as a down payment and get a car loan to buy a brand new BMW? If no, that SUCKS. :lol:

Dodge Grand Caravan

My father has one he's looking to get rid of since he can barely afford it or to keep fuel in it's tank. I know I can speak for my father on this topic and say he would gladly get a Fiat 500 if he had $20k, since it's the only compact car he seems to like.

Last edited:
I would buy one of the new model 2014 Toyota Corollas! They're pretty sexy!

2014-Toyota-Corolla-Furia-Concept-3.jpg

Would cost a bit more than 20k, but not much, I'd just pay the difference. Right now I have a 2010 Scion, so no need for me to really go out buying a new car. :P

I would buy one of the new model 2014 Toyota Corollas! They're pretty sexy!

2014-Toyota-Corolla-Furia-Concept-3.jpg

Would cost a bit more than 20k, but not much, I'd just pay the difference. Right now I have a 2010 Scion, so no need for me to really go out buying a new car. :P
tC?

a Maserati Biturbo!, cheap, they look sqaureish, like the 80's BMWs but **** they're quick like Ferraris at a fraction, and its a TWIN TURBO!! no brainer

but a masterati biturbo is like 5k, still 15 k left over...but its risky with those early models they can blow up..and you'd need the entire 15k or more just to fix it

so,...i wouldt get a bituurbo, how about a good old 70's chevy camaro have a good working ening in it, nothing too crazy, and still have left overs...

Back