What the FUDGE?

oooh, oof! she's still so hot!! :D:D

:naughty: :wiggle:

Too bad if that is considered fat....then there's no hope for us average women who cant afford personal trainers, work all day, take care of our families and etc...we are desinated to be "fat" .

I think she looks great and I would love to look like that!

WHAT THE FUDGE?!?!?! How did Jessica Simpson get so fat???

simpsons.jpg

There is nothing wrong with her body. She looks happy and healthy. That's normal. You don't like fat women, do you?

There is nothing wrong with her body. She looks happy and healthy. That's normal. You don't like fat women, do you?

there are other BBW who are hot but this one is not.

there are other BBW who are hot but this one is not.

*slap your head* what if you meet a gal, and you spend your time with her for years and years, she can't be stay thin when she get older. yes you may not able to afford a personal trainer for your future gal. :mad2:

*slap your head* what if you meet a gal, and you spend your time with her for years and years, she can't be stay thin when she get older. yes you may not able to afford a personal trainer for your future gal. :mad2:

but that's my wife. Jessica Simpson isn't. I marry wife for love, not her body... even if she's fat. Guys (and I) pay to see pretty girls for fantasy purpose. That's why they make million bucks. I'm just saying that there are plenty of other women who look beautiful and big. But not all other women look good when fat. This is it. :mad2:

but that's my wife. Jessica Simpson isn't. I marry wife for love, not her body... even if she's fat. Guys (and I) pay to see pretty girls for fantasy purpose. That's why they make million bucks. I'm just saying that there are plenty of other women who look beautiful and big. But not all other women look good when fat. This is it. :mad2:

:roll: there are plenty of fresh chickies with fresh purretty faces coming out of their jailbaits and become celebrities everyday!! :giggle: So they are your fantasy. Jessica simpson is still beautiful.

I think she looks healthy. Not too fat, or too skinny. I think society puts so much pressure for people to be rail thin. Though, I agree that her clothing choice was poor, the belts make her look thicker through the middle.
I would not call her fat.

I do not care people who talking negatives about Jessica Simpson! :roll:

Jessica is still attractive and beautiful!!! :)

Mmmmm, meaty! She looks better being a lil plumper. She was too skinny for my likings.

Wearing two belts make her look stupid.

Maybe, its the burn fat belt she's wearing :laugh2:

I think Jessica Simpson looks fine, there is more important things in this world than worry about Jessica.

Maybe, its the burn fat belt she's wearing :laugh2:

I think Jessica Simpson looks fine, there is more important things in this world than worry about Jessica.

yes but this is specifically about Jessica Simpson, not other "important things." I want to gripe about Jessica Simpson being... a "fudge" :mad2:

I'm guessing she purposely got fat as marketing ploy for weigh-loss program or gym... like Jenny McCarthy.

yes but this is specifically about Jessica Simpson, not other "important things." I want to gripe about Jessica Simpson being... a "fudge" :mad2:

I'm guessing she purposely got fat as marketing ploy for weigh-loss program or gym... like Jenny McCarthy.

Maybe she is sharing the foods from Tony Romo's off-season football foods.

Jiro, I am sure Jessica will be in shape in no time. Hang in there!

Y'know.. I was in Korea for a period of time. When I was there, I worked out at a korea gym. When I was in the gym, I didn't see anyone my age in there of all the times I went. It was mostly older people trying to lift weights, watch the TV shows in there...

Very rarely were there serious people who worked out at the gym. I'm talking like guys who worked out for 6pacs, ripped guys, women who worked out to obtain that boob and butt slimline figure. Women didn't even work out on the weights.

Everyone there was totally casual about it, it was bizarre.

Here in the states everyone is SO into about how themselves and other people look like.

Back