What Sequoias and I got for Christmas

Lovely gifts you and Seq got for xmas. I love that carving of a horse and some horse shoes on a slab of wood. That is a masterpiece in your home. Awesome!

Those are nice gifts with the pictures from Christmas, Sequoia and sweetheart. Thank you for sharing with me I appreciate it.

The Lamp of horses that Sequoias got for me and our friend, Allen got the picture frame of horses for me.

LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's from my sweety, Sequoias! That's slice of the tree then craved it as horse and horseshoes! I LOVE IT! :giggle: Honestly, most of people know that it's so expensive!

I have shown the pic of your wood carving to my hubby and he loves it. He got a question for you and he want to know what type of wood is it? My guess it is sequoias wood, am I right?

I have shown the pic of your wood carving to my hubby and he loves it. He got a question for you and he want to know what type of wood is it? My guess it is sequoias wood, am I right?

Haha, wood from a Sequoia? Nah, it's really made out of maple tree's root. That thing is heavy!

Wow! Very nice gifts...but..umm..cant help noticing the date on the pics..
the date is 01/01/2005! thats last year!...whats up with that? heh! LOL!

Wow! Very nice gifts...but..umm..cant help noticing the date on the pics..
the date is 01/01/2005! thats last year!...whats up with that? heh! LOL!

Ignore the date, that's all. The digital camera time was reset and was too lazy to change it back to the current time/date.

Ignore the date, that's all. The digital camera time was reset and was too lazy to change it back to the current time/date.

Ohhh, LOL! thats funnny! I figured that...im just giving you a little hard time,
hahaha...Happy New Year!!
Those gifts are sooo nice!!

Back