What Sequoias and I got for Christmas

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
From my Grandma;

Color Markers, a book to draw of horses in and five rings for toes or above of the fingers.

The game named, "Find It" for me and Sequoias

Sequoias got the sweater saying, "Michigan Great Lakes Great Times" and I got PJ clothes, we got 50 dollars each from Grandma also.

From my brother Robert and his girlfriend Katie and my sister, Emily;

It's Fast and Furious movie DVD from 1 part to 3 part for Sequoias

From my brother Robert and his girlfriend Katie;

That's making the cookies for me and Sequoias

That's hot cocolate set for me and Sequoias

Also, they gave us a gift card for Wal mart, it's 20 dollars in it

From my sister, Samantha and her husband include their kids Sarah & Morgan;

Its from Sarah and Morgan for me.

It's from all of them to me and Sequoias

Last edited:
More of gifts that we got!

From my sister, Emily;

That's memory card for my digtial camera, it's 1 GB

That's photo book from Emily for me.

That's first page, picture of me and my sister Emily. And it's saying, "Sisters make the best friends"

That's more of pages that my sister making for me

There's still more of pages that she is making for me

That's last one that she make for me, but there's more of pages that sequoias and I make ;)

From me to my Sequoias;

Simpsons 2 & 3 Season dvds

And, 8 pants plus 4 shirts for him from me ;)

From my parents;
30 dollars for Applebee's and they paid my loan off: 433.70 dollars

Last post of gifts that we got!

The Lamp of horses that Sequoias got for me and our friend, Allen got the picture frame of horses for me.

LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's from my sweety, Sequoias! That's slice of the tree then craved it as horse and horseshoes! I LOVE IT! :giggle: Honestly, most of people know that it's so expensive!

Forgot one more

Final Fantasy XII for my Sweetheart from me
1000587kg3.jpg

You both got some wonderful gifts for this year's Christmas!!

Sweetheart, I think the best one you got is from your sister, Emily because she poured it out from her heart and showed it to you - That's what a sister is for to count on. ;)

Although, It looks like you both had a nice christmas and I'm glad things were great for you both. :)

Wow nice Christmas gifts that you got from your family and from eachothers.. Good taste there humper tree that you got for Sweetheart! :thumb:

I'm glad you both had a nice cozy Christmas! Thanks for sharing. ;)

Obviously that you re lover horse! Do you have own a horse? I do have APHA Mare 16 hd Rosie..

I need to tell you that On Christmas day I print out picture of White pony name is " Cindy" with " Mother approve safe pony" I am before paying deposit half of her reasonable price included Horse trailer. Then will Picking her up in March to come my home ( also drive 4 hours up north) because We could not able to digger the holes on ground for Fence in. so

Then I am showing my daughter who 5 yrs old and see picture of Cindy.. She was SO happy and exciting .. We will visit her on Jan 15 !

She ( owner) did try best to clean up pony and put Bow on her! lol My daughter said She really want give Cindy a good Bath! lol

cindy_lou.jpg

cindy_lou_2.jpg

Nice gifts..love that photo album that your sister made. :)

wow nice gifts you have those..

Phillip wow, nice pony!

I have a good gifts also, and i love them!

Awesome !! I am glad both of you had a wonderful Christmas ! Enjoy them to make wonderful memories. :thumb:

Thanks everyone. The best gift is my girlfriend, though. ;)

Back