What Manga Have You Read?

I'm not very crazy about "horror" mangas but I like reading the Vampire Hunter D series.

I saw Karin in anime, however, compare on after volume umm 8 or 9, it went complete different story, different characters appear while the first several volume are very simpler with few different characters.

Today is the last volume of Chibi Vampire come out. OMG! I can't wait!!!

Karin never actual explain on why she inject her blood instead suck. But in Chibi Vampire the manage book have give the full explain. I'm shock. Done with whole volume. weee!

I'm looking for vampire and witch manga. I wonder, there is anything that is good book about vampire and witch? In a case, if there is no such thing, do anybody know what good manga books about witches? I'm interested to read any manga about it.

Thanks for listening my questions and comment. :)

- Rissa

If you wonder what's in Chibi Vampire, it's comedy romantic. I don't think you prefer to have something romantic involved, right?

It seems not so many witch mangas... So, I'll just read Chibi Vampire by then. Yeah, PowerOn, I don't mind to read comedy in romance, which is fine with me. :)

Back