what kind brand food of your pets?

No wonder my cat don't like any pet food. She won't eat it. So We feed her a human food for many years so she passed away when she was 18 years old.

No you know why your cat lived to 18 because she ate human food for many years. This is a big secret to get your animal to live longer. The average life span for dogs to live by eating kibbles are about 6 to 10 years old. In fact, they can live up to 15 years old if they are on raw diet with natural veggies.

I feed my kitten of frisks (sp) :) both dry food and wet food.. I only feed him wet food in the morning and dry food in the night time :)

Chance gets Bravo or Nature's Variety raw. Ruby cat also eats some of it. Both get Flint River Ranch kibble. None of these were recalled. They use human-grade ingredients. Ferret gets Totally Ferret - original and evo dog food for treats.

Our year and a half old beagle eats Performatrin Ultra, and forunately I'am convinced it's made with roadkill, and euthanized pets because she eats far too much grass, and way too many bugs and has found mice lately.

My Dad bought the Dog, and he won't and refuses to change the dogfood because they say at Pet Valu that it's good, and the vet okays it.

I give her cottage cheese with flax oil, in her food, sometimes.

Other times, she likes chicken soup. Sometimes I'll mix in peas, chicken, and cheese with her kibble. Sometimes, just coconut oil.

She likes carrots, and pumpkin squash. I give her apples with peanut butter.

I feed cats with "Felix" cat foods and also dry foods including vegetables as well.

Sometimes I do homemade foods for cats or spoil them on their birthdays, Easter and Christmas with salmon...

Raw fish sometimes

Raw egg once a week.

Nutripet

I use the one and only Nutripet. Other places sell for $39.99
But I sell them for $34.00 (add tax and shipping).

This is the best holistic, no-byproducts and includes probiotics.
Try it!
Contact me at RobinsonBiz@gmail.com if interested.

Back