What it is game?

vrsterp said:
Looks like a blurry, sideways toy witch.

No, guess what Sequoias posted the picture because he won. Not another pictures, pls? I know you are new to this, just remind you

sequoias said:
Try this one! ;)

closeup5py.jpg

Hard to tell if it's 3d or flat!! Um....It looks like either stairs or baseboard wall moulding.

Sweetheart said:
No, guess what Sequoias posted the picture because he won. Not another pictures, pls? I know you are new to this, just remind you

I thought I read all the posts. Nobody answered that one. You all skipped it and moved on. I'm not trying to "win" so I can go. I was simply answering because nobody did.

vrsterp said:
I thought I read all the posts. Nobody answered that one. You all skipped it and moved on. I'm not trying to "win" so I can go. I was simply answering because nobody did.

That's alright, because that JavaPride didn't come back and tell us who is wrong or right. Becuase it's take turning who win the game... So, that's why we skipped her which she's sort of waste our time... Sorry

vrsterp said:
Looks like a blurry, sideways toy witch.

forget about that .. use what Sequoias have been posted the picture :) thanks. cause everyone have hard time to find what it is so gave it up and new one that is why so look at Sequoias's picture that he posted :) thanks

Sweetheart said:
That's alright, because that JavaPride didn't come back and tell us who is wrong or right. Becuase it's take turning who win the game... So, that's why we skipped her which she's sort of waste our time... Sorry

yeah and also it is hard to tell and she said " it is green and in the water" that is all so gave it up it is hard to tell :)

Does it looks like some kind of old fashion design on the ceiling?

hey sequoias or Sweetheart you can give us a small hint cause we having hard time to what is that on that pictures so give us small hint thanks :)

If it took so long what is that pictures then give small hint :) Thanks

DeafMonkey said:
yeah hate took so long lol .. I was thinking if take too long then give a small hint :lol:

Apologize for giving too long because yesterday, we was VERY busy... But right now, I will let Sequoias tell you the small hint ;)

Back