What it is game?

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
I have an idea and why not to have fun guess what it is the pictures.

I post the picture and if you are winner then you are next if you are won :)

who are not winner please do not post the pictures

so here the pictures can you know what it is in the pictures and I will give you right or wrong :)

123.jpg

What it is ?

javapride said:
garden hose?

Yup! it is garden hose :) .. now you are next to post the picture in here so make sure dont let ppl know the answer just make closer the pictures so they can guess what it is :)

wtf??

I cant see it either but it looks like either a dog or a group of cats sleeping together.

yeah SteelX .. that is why I ask her to make bit little bigger so can see it .. :).. if she taking so long didnt reply I will do something cause I dont want to keep waiting for long cause I made this create thread. :)

LakeTahoe said:
Me too cuz I don't see her on often...maybe ya PM her?

Done pm her and I hope she get it and make little big picture so we can see what it is :)

If I dont see javapride post then I will go head another picture to guess. Cause dont want to keep waiting waiting waiting waiting and want to have fun fun fun not waiting. it will be by tomorrow.

The one picture it is hard for us to guess and I got msgs from Javapride and still not know so gave it up cause not want to take so long to guess and hard forget it lol :lol:and I go ahead different picture so here is the picture

124.jpg

what it is ?

pacifier!
DeafMonkey said:
The one picture it is hard for us to guess and I got msgs from Javapride and still not know so gave it up cause not want to take so long to guess and hard forget it lol :lol:and I go ahead different picture so here is the picture

124.jpg

what it is ?

Back