What happens if Limo goes thru Lombard Street? *YouTube*

If there was a sign posted at the entrance of Lombard Street, then Yeah, the driver should have been charged with that. I have seen Lombard Street, personally but for some reason I can't recall if there was a sign at the entrance not allowing for bigger vehicles to get through. Lombard Street is very crooky and if I remember right, the speed limit is up to only like 5 mph or something like that.

Yes, it's the world's crookiest street in the world record books. I have went thru that street too. It's very crooky! I'm not sure if there's a sign not allowing big vehicles to go thru either. I think it's based on common sense, I guess.

There is a sign says NO Large Vehicle such as BUS, Limo, SUV (full size ones) and i guess this limo driver did not see the sign says or maybe this driver cannot read english!!!!!!!! :eek3: as we did go there long time ago!!! It's cool to drive on the crookest street of all!!!!!! :lol:

:laugh2:

IMG_1249.JPG

either the drive can't read or he assumed that a limo wasn't concerned :D

JamieLynn

ETA: the sign reads: Commercial vehicles, tour buses, vans and campers prohibited

Back