Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
[yt]OT2D6KgV3XM[/yt]

Geez isn't that stupid? What was the driver thinking? :nono:

wow driver is really stupid and have to pay new tires

What a IDIOT!!! I've been there and it's a lot of fun. Will do it again in the future with my hubby! BUT NOT WITH LIMO!

I wonder how the people that was riding the Limo... How they felt? will they get their refund back for having such a lousy driver?

The driver should have known his limits.

That is like having a 18 wheeler go through a drive through at a fast food restaurant.

I bet the passengers who hired the limo were embarrassed. ;)

Wow, damn. That tow truck couldn't pull that Limo. LOL It proved too heavy for the tow truck, they could have used a semi tow truck instead. Limos weigh about 15,000 lbs or so. That Chauffer obivously doesn't know SF anyway.

Wow, damn. That tow truck couldn't pull that Limo. LOL It proved too heavy for the tow truck, they could have used a semi tow truck instead. Limos weigh about 15,000 lbs or so. That Chauffer obivously doesn't know SF anyway.

Yeah, not only that, the uphill is too steep for the small tow truck to pull up. The semi tow rig would not do the job, since it too big to go down there to pull the limo back. At least the Limo came down and got out -- with some scratches and perhaps a couple of beat up tires. It's just too bad that the driver got embarrassed and he should think twice before going down there. Of course the boss would be pissed about that and perhaps make him pay for the damage he done to the Limo :dunno:

Oh, ouch... the man is stupid to drive down on Lombard Street.

Now, it does ruin the beauty of Lombard Street, plus damage to Limo too.

Time for post the new warning sign about longer or bigger vehicles when drive down on Lombard Street.

Yeah, not only that, the uphill is too steep for the small tow truck to pull up. The semi tow rig would not do the job, since it too big to go down there to pull the limo back. At least the Limo came down and got out -- with some scratches and perhaps a couple of beat up tires. It's just too bad that the driver got embarrassed and he should think twice before going down there. Of course the boss would be pissed about that and perhaps make him pay for the damage he done to the Limo :dunno:

Probably so. That street is pretty slick, not much traction due to all those bricks on the roads. lol Did you see that guy with the cowboy hat at the end of the video? It looks like it was his boss and told him he was fired and he walked away at the bottom of Lombard St.

Probably so. That street is pretty slick, not much traction due to all those bricks on the roads. lol Did you see that guy with the cowboy hat at the end of the video? It looks like it was his boss and told him he was fired and he walked away at the bottom of Lombard St.

Yes I noticed that I wonder the same too.

Oh my god! I can't believe, what he does.. *oh boy*... when i saw a warn plate and it said Do not with tow, so he must be blind, there do have required!!!

I wonder if the Police charged him for something that has affected the street in regards of this large limo..

I wonder if the Police charged him for something that has affected the street in regards of this large limo..

If there was a sign posted at the entrance of Lombard Street, then Yeah, the driver should have been charged with that. I have seen Lombard Street, personally but for some reason I can't recall if there was a sign at the entrance not allowing for bigger vehicles to get through. Lombard Street is very crooky and if I remember right, the speed limit is up to only like 5 mph or something like that.

My goodness!!! What an idiot!! Glad it finally got out instead of stuck there forever!!

Back