What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
smithtr,

Please start reading an easy children book everyday so that you will understand better. I really don't want to rude to say that you because no one said to you about your language problem. A long time ago, my grammar was pretty bad. I started reading a lot of easy books for a couple of months. My grammar is improved, and it is not quite perfect yet, but it is much better than before.

Again, you start reading many easy books like Reader's Digest Large Prints from your local library. It will help you read better, and your language will get better, too. Just do it tomorrow or today. Okay?

I still do that, everyday. I pay attention and learn a lot about writing.

I know at the Adult Education Centre - Adult ESL learners are often given copies of Dr. Suess books to take home and read when they are first learning English. They make no sense, but then again, neither does the English language in terms of syntax and grammar. It's perfect to teach basic grammatical rules.

Worked, worked, and worked. Still doing this big project. Can't wait to be done! I've done this for 10 years in a row; I seriously think I'm going to hang up my hat here and make this be my last year at this project (for work -- freelance).

I hate it that Soc. Security and VA checks to dependent children stop when they turn 18. Way back when, my siblings and I got my dad's VA benefits until we were 22 or graduated from college, whichever came first. This was so long as we were in school, of course.

What a difference it made. We probably would not have been able to go to college without that support.

I think it was a bad, bad move to stop those benefits at age 18.

Same here. I got checks because my dad retired before I turned 18. My daughter turns 18 in Oct but should continue receiving the checks until she graduates from high school.

So far today, I have read part of a book, taken MIL to 2 banks for more paperwork for this loan, scanned and emailed said documents to Mortgage broker, had lunch and will be soon going to the library. About to ask if we can do it tomorrow in the morning for a little cooler weather.

stained a bunch of stuff... then slipped, spilled the stain on my foot. Now one of my foot looks like it has gotten so much so much so much tan.

Get some plans for this week and this weekend. Today, or maybe tomorrow, I will go to store and grab some food for delicious cookies that I made last month.

I can't sleep because 24 hours crap OMG I am addiction! all the night :lol:

I can't sleep because 24 hours crap OMG I am addiction! all the night :lol:

I ran into problems sleeping last night. Mainly due to pain from falling again as well as a major migraine headache. Took meds when I could, but it never went away. At 4am, I took a shower and by 5, I started falling asleep, got up and got hubby's stuff ready to go, then fell asleep and woke up 2 1/2 hours later. So basically, I was up from 5am yesterday to 5 am today, then as of right now, I have only had 2 1/2 hours of sleep. Will go to bed early tonight and will take all kinds of meds to make sure I am as pain free as possible.

This a.m.
Drop off and pick up my girls at two different places..
Post office
Walmart
Food store
Bank
two loads laundry
care of my animals and gardens
made dinner

Now I am lay down on my bed... Soon I am going to take shower then watching Ghost and legend TV tonight! :D

Took dogs to the groomer, and got the poodle back with a bald spot in front of her ear. They shaved a mat we didn't notice. She looks weird.

Went to the grocery and bought fun foods for dinner. Home again to sit weakly on the sofa, as the heat index is up to 107.

I ran into problems sleeping last night. Mainly due to pain from falling again as well as a major migraine headache. Took meds when I could, but it never went away. At 4am, I took a shower and by 5, I started falling asleep, got up and got hubby's stuff ready to go, then fell asleep and woke up 2 1/2 hours later. So basically, I was up from 5am yesterday to 5 am today, then as of right now, I have only had 2 1/2 hours of sleep. Will go to bed early tonight and will take all kinds of meds to make sure I am as pain free as possible.

I have serious on can't sleep because emotion my brain not work sleepy die! I figure out epic palm on reason how on my medication SSR is very strong addiction medication! reason not enough no idea figure out tough! weird on my body change better sleep odd! I think so sugar to conflict to medication hyper reason! easy!

Rogers: said text me said TRIVIA the first novel sold through avending machines at the paris metro was murder on the orient express

no clue

no idea no sense

I guess :hmm:

stranger

Rogers: said text me said TRIVIA the first novel sold through avending machines at the paris metro was murder on the orient express

no clue

no idea no sense

I guess :hmm:

stranger
They told you a fact. Murder on the Orient Express , a book by Agatha Christie.

In the 1920's. So they had vending machines in Paris subway in the 1920's and you could buy that book from the vending machine.

They told you a fact. Murder on the Orient Express , a book by Agatha Christie.

In the 1920's. So they had vending machines in Paris subway in the 1920's and you could buy that book from the vending machine.

oh i see Thank I never heard it long time 1920 wow! I am surprised!

I agree you I probably go to library!! I might to reading worth study!

oh i see Thank I never heard it long time 1920 wow! I am surprised!

I agree you I probably go to library!! I might to reading worth study!

It's a great book. I have read it numerous times and I even played a computer game of it as well.

It's a great book. I have read it numerous times and I even played a computer game of it as well.

Really, I am sometimes addiction computer and on study lots of experience on research study improve I am very can't sleepy all the night 3 days I thinks my brain out not work! I fall aslepp on bedtime, you notice me morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back