What car and bike did you dream of having when you were a kid?

bee in one, a convertable, and totally fucking love it, its FAST A-N-D SMOOTH!, yes DO save up and get one, dont be a boring git, get the bloody FERRARI , its a a Dream machine, i dont care theres newer cars or what , like if you LIKE the looks of it, and LIKE the idea of a Fast and smooth machine, THIS IS IT....
newer ferraris or Paganis or whatnots , is to me not about top speeds or 0-60mpn in less seconds or what, there is ENOUGH for a mere mortal to handle is it is MIND fucking blowing..i been in it for 15 mins, and i laught at Ford Falcons and Holden Commodores, and BMW M3 and M5's even Porsche 928, 944, 924, boxsters, Astons,even a Bentley (a neighbour had a Turbo-R, its just SHIT..and Slow, My old Skyline KILLED a Porsche 944 turbo, AND when i got be in to my old skyline after the ferrari i THOUGHT my car was BROKEN , literally, it was WORLD's or Lightyears AHEAD of time, technical perfection or whatever you want to say,. just because someone says; 'seen that' they DONT know what the FUCK they're talking about...
and AND RICH people just beeen in these sorta things too much they drive it like, fuckwits slow, and they shit up the cars, like it will choke to death BECAUSE they drove it TOO SLOW...

AND biying new car jsut because they can, but it doesnt mean they can DRIVE...
the guy i was with , he was a real speed nut, and had a Jag XR220...i was priviliged too...dammit
its one of my personally favourite the convertable F355 Spyder..LOVE it

well
my drream car is a Porsche 911 Turbo or better yet a 930 Turbo 1985

and a ferrari, same as above as well as a GTB308 (dont worry about 288GTO the fronts too ugly and speed not that important)...
and
a
1932 Coupe Roadster with a 454 Hemi Blown would be nice but in a Rat Rod style

People drive what they drive because it looks good. Most performance cars aren't really comfortable or easy to drive, but they look really good. I have a pair of designer glasses. It doesn't even come close to the 20-year-old AOs I use at home, but it looks a lot better. For some reason in the real world, people think looks better means is better.

So yea, any old mid-range saloon can probably be more than a match for any performance car on a normal city road. It's less comfortable, and less easy to drive, and burns fuel like crazy.. but it looks good, creates the right impression among a certain target group, I guess that's why people still drive it.

Had a Jaguar and a Corvette (yellow convertible)....dreamed of getting a Harley (as my sister had one), but never did...as for bicycles....had a 10-speed and wrecked it on the wet pavement and discolated my shoulder...no more bicycles for me...

wow, YOU HAD these!! never knew that!

i have to admit one thing about Porsche 911's its engine bay, once you open the hood, its kinda ugly, there's no , heads, nice looking manifolds or injectors pipes, or carbs or exhaust pipes routing to show off about...its just a freakn mess...and its very hideiously similar to the uglier VW Beetle, oh well, so it kind of makes the mid-80's Ferrari a much nicer car to 'own'' because the engine bay shows off the little V8!...but i like the Porsches' more sculpted and curvier looks, its just slippery and somewhat more classic, like it had evolved from the 1940s art deco's but into a sportcars' genre...just like as it if an accident? or what i dont know. its fantastic auto-car-craft, just the engine might just HAVE to be shoved in a tiny back section to allow for it, I suppose.
Drivers' dream (well not if fish tales scary if you're a crap driver) and it's a mechanic's nightmare (unless you're REALLY into german engineering and was grew up with the Porsches in's and out's of fixingin then its just like an other car...(i hope).

thats my 'confession' about the Porsche, but i dont care, id still want one.

hrdp_1011_22_orat_rod_historyblended_part_rat_rod_zps550c67dd.jpg

3219765011_a8173a980a_z_zps9ef92f12.jpg

4920795173_349353861a_z_zps8f68306d.jpg

2624137945_3c824e96f4_z_zps3c5573b4.jpg

well the rat rod is relatively new in hot rod fashion , so count that 'out' but the Porsche 930 has been my dream car for a lonng time since i was 15

Right now I dream to have a 1934 Vicky

Attachments

• vicky.jpg
    vicky.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3
Back