What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Ugh, One more night of working and will head out to the fish camp at the beach to clean up and mow. Getting ready for a family camp out for Memorial Day weekend.

Wirelessly posted

Exactly.

Sorry Rio. Just leaves you available to meet Mr. Right now. You seem to be a happy, sweet, fun person. Someone would be lucky to be your better half. Stay positive.

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Wirelessly posted

Exactly.

Sorry Rio. Just leaves you available to meet Mr. Right now. You seem to be a happy, sweet, fun person. Someone would be lucky to be your better half. Stay positive.

Thank you angel :)

Our weather is perfect right now. Mid 70's to low 80's through all next week. Finally Spring like weather and not the brutal summer heat.

Botti how about you????

Our weather is perfect right now. Mid 70's to low 80's through all next week. Finally Spring like weather and not the brutal summer heat.

Botti how about you????

Feel Botti is sitting on the Snow Plow again....:giggle:

Botti how about you????

Feel Botti is sitting on the Snow Plow again....:giggle:

Now we are in the eighties. I think the snow is over for a couple of months! :P

Right now we are starting to have severe thunderstorm warnings.

I have new two job :) I have crazy 12 hours/15 hours lots of work hard. I am difficulty on days I am really alots of good great I am pretty tired! spending work I love on yard garden awesome. crazy on day. it surprised!

Wirelessly posted

I am thing the rock band, the Rolling Stones are in town and still going at it lol kudos to them, Mick Jagger still has it!

Thinking of a long time friend who I hadn't seen in a long time....and she gave me back my movie..."The Lost Boys"...that she borrowed years ago!....Had forgotton about it...even tho' the movie was one of my fav's.....Gonna watch it again tonight!...If anyone who hasn't seen it...then I'd recommend it (if you like Vampire movies).

One of my favorite movies. I have watched it a million times.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking it's his birthday but not going to text him. I have other things to focus on at the moment.

Thinking about today.. mopped the floor, clean up the bathroom area, sort some papers and watching lots of hockey games.. also thinking about tomorrow, hoping it wont be too long but will have to be ready somehow.. also monday as I will be bringing in my truck to my 3rd brother's place to have him do the oil change and new filter and pay him for that work job.. hopefully I can have plenty of rest lol..

Also thinking about the phone interview on wednesday for some jobs but will see how it goes (btw i have internet relay account so can do that phone interview with no problem... I hope!!)

Thinking and wondering "Where does the time go?" 18 years ago today, I gave birth to my son. He never checks in here, but on AD, he is Dashanti.

Both my kids now are now considered Adults. I just can't get over it. Also, today marks the 8th anniversary that I went total deaf.

Thinking and wondering "Where does the time go?" 18 years ago today, I gave birth to my son. He never checks in here, but on AD, he is Dashanti.

Both my kids now are now considered Adults. I just can't get over it. Also, today marks the 8th anniversary that I went total deaf.

Happy Birthday to your son :party:

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Thinking about today.. mopped the floor, clean up the bathroom area, sort some papers and watching lots of hockey games.. also thinking about tomorrow, hoping it wont be too long but will have to be ready somehow.. also monday as I will be bringing in my truck to my 3rd brother's place to have him do the oil change and new filter and pay him for that work job.. hopefully I can have plenty of rest lol..

Also thinking about the phone interview on wednesday for some jobs but will see how it goes (btw i have internet relay account so can do that phone interview with no problem... I hope!!)

Awesome ! Interview is good. I hope an open door for you :)

Happy birthday to your son!

Thinking that my husband really fell in love with camping since getting our travel trailer. Now, he wants to trade it in for a motorhome with a toy hauler. We haven't had our TT for a year yet. LOL! I told him first things first...pay off some other bills and we can discuss it but I don't like motorhomes. I like the 5th wheels with the toy hauler.

Oh boy...:lol:

Happy birthday to your boy!!

Wondering if these 2 small yellow birds (I don't know what they are, I have to go look them up as I've not seen these before) are going to make a nest in front of my living room window. They've been playing in the lilac bushes right there for a few days now.

Edit: just looked them up. Maybe yellow warblers. Not sure why I haven't seen these here before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back