What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you'll get lucky and your future will have a pregnancy like mine. No morning sickness, only 5 hours of labor.

:shock: You LUCKY!!!! I had morning sickness all day and all night all throughout my pregnancy. At one point the doctor was worried about the fact that I wasn't gaining weight like I should. (I was scrawny when I conceived). I had 7 hours labor. The labor was the easy part to me and I had mine naturally. 8lbs, 9oz. :D

Maybe you'll get lucky and your future will have a pregnancy like mine. No morning sickness, only 5 hours of labor.

I need a couple more like buttons here!!! Please? :ty:

Ok, this is scary again, but me too!!! (And from the talents thread, my mom made my dress up clothes and crocheted, but didn't knit either.) :shock:

:shock: You LUCKY!!!! I had morning sickness all day and all night all throughout my pregnancy. At one point the doctor was worried about the fact that I wasn't gaining weight like I should. (I was scrawny when I conceived). I had 7 hours labor. The labor was the easy part to me and I had mine naturally. 8lbs, 9oz. :D

The old wives tale is that constant nausea means a girl. Worked out with you!

Wow! She was a big baby! My son was 7 1/2 lbs. But I am only 5' tall and weighed 135 when I had him. Gained about 35 lbs. Had my son naturally, too. Didn't see any need for anesthesia because my labor was so quick.

Ok, this is scary again, but me too!!! (And from the talents thread, my mom made my dress up clothes and crocheted, but didn't knit either.) :shock:

Okay, this is getting downright freaky.:shock:

Wow! She was a big baby! My son was 7 1/2 lbs. But I am only 5' tall and weighed 135 when I had him. Gained about 35 lbs. Had my son naturally, too. Didn't see any need for anesthesia because my labor was so quick.

I weighed 110 when I got pregnant at 5'4", by the time my DD arrived I weighed 125. My OB wanted me to gain weight from the get-go because he said technically I was underweight. Now after having my baby, I've had more problems keeping weight off! I gain weight more easily now, not that I necessarily want to though.

At my six week check up I was back down to 115. Now I weigh around 135-145 and it's 8 years later. :eek3:

apartments. i want a place of my own ASAP but everything is so godamned expensive here

I had 2 girls. Threw up only once with the first one. I did feel blah with them the first trimesters, but I don't recall feeling nauseous.
My girls were 8 lbs 1 oz & 8 lbs 6 ozs. The "bigger" one has been thin all her life. She just turned 18 and weighs less than 110. She's 5'7" which explains her birth weight as far as I'm concerned. She inherited her thinness from me. She's been warned that she will fill out when she hits her 40's :D

post removed due to upsetting Sunny.

Last edited:
:shock:

Oh my god!!!!!!!!! Kristina!!!!! I pretend I nit read this. I cover my eyes....not hear you!!!!

:shock:

Oh my god!!!!!!!!! Kristina!!!!! I pretend I nit read this. I cover my eyes....not hear you!!!!

*psst* I drank Miracle Grow while I was preggers.

just kidding. Daughter is 17 and 6'4" and son is 16 and 6'3". Hubby is 6'5". I am 5'5".

I am watching Ultimate Factories: Jack Daniels on NatGeo. They just said that when the alcohol is separated from the distillers beer, the ethanol pours out from the condensers at 140-proof. :shock:

PFH - I recall you had something similar once. I think one shot and I'm gone.

New AD rule -- only allowed tell not-scary pregnancy/labour/delivery stories for duration Sunny pregnancy. May 17, 2012, you talk as much you like about pumpkin heads, tearing, and 374 hour labours.

Mods, we can enforce this?

I am watching Ultimate Factories: Jack Daniels on NatGeo. They just said that when the alcohol is separated from the distillers beer, the ethanol pours out from the condensers at 140-proof. :shock:

PFH - I recall you had something similar once. I think one shot and I'm gone.

140 proof is a beast of a drink.

New AD rule -- only allowed tell not-scary pregnancy/labour/delivery stories for duration Sunny pregnancy. May 17, 2012, you talk as much you like about pumpkin heads, tearing, and 374 hour labours.

:lol:

I think 374 hours spent in labor is pretty scary.

What? You don't want to hear my pregnancy stories either?

I believe it. I would assume 140 proof is illegal. 90-100 proof seems to be the limit depending on where you are.

Believe it or not, not illegal. Plenty of classic drinks out there north of 110 proof.

I think the only state that allows up to a certain proofage is California. I think the limit is 151 proof there.

I am a fan of George T. Stagg. usually ~`140 proof.

I'm sorry if my post bothered you. Do you want me to remove it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back